ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Agus2404 said:

All my tribemates got stuck in the Bluescreen zones and we can't play anymore. Ty for Putting out GENESIS a map that you need to pay for play and not fixing the most important things that we need

The Blue screen issue is supposed to be fixed when Genesis launches; no DLC purchase necessary.

• Thanks 1

So I typically run a server through my Win10 version and play with some friends on our xboxes. Assuming Windows 10 releases with all the others, should I be purchasing the dlc through the Xbox store or doing it on my computer? Does it even matter? I'm super anxious about this and I don't remember what I did for the first season pass.

I simply cannot believe the limited amount of information available for Genesis.  Usually you can research and get educated on what to expect and not have to go in blind.  

The producers should be hyping this map up if they want to make any money to fund the next one.  Who is in charge of marketing @wildcard ?  They need to be re-educated. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Udam said:

the thing im most excited are the Underwater area and New Dino varents 

but i wonder!

are there any changes to water to help you survive? like being able to sprint swim? able to eat underwater? Rebreather??? 

yeah me too..looking forward to getting a giant turtle you can build ya base on and travel around underwater and on land with it :)

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, Norsha said:

I simply cannot believe the limited amount of information available for Genesis.  Usually you can research and get educated on what to expect and not have to go in blind.  

The producers should be hyping this map up if they want to make any money to fund the next one.  Who is in charge of marketing @wildcard ?  They need to be re-educated. :D

To be honest, the unknown is part of what made the original Ark and some of the DLCs so interesting.

I personally loved Scorched Earth, as it was not only a new map, but you had to devise new methods of survival and deal with new obstacles; I had forgotten what is was like to die.

And, there were mini trailers during the Extra Life event, which gave some detailed looks at some of the new content, along with some of the torn images of other creatures and items, plus messages to decode.

• Volunteer Moderator

9 minutes ago, GlennDeMen123 said:

Where can you find th4 GENESIS countdown?

It is posted at the top of every page in this thread.   Launch date, time, and a thread to an unofficial countdown timer.

Edited by Jerryn
Removed the condescending word. :)
  • Facepalm 1