ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

We are so close to Genesis!  Out of the revealed creatures, which one is your favorite?

My favorite is the magmasaur purely off of its design. I think it will be fun to have two to three of them and just blow up an area. I really hope you can breed Magmasaurs for mutations. I also really like the Astrocetus.

Edited by Hercrex

Just now, Hercrex said:

We are so close to Genesis!  Out of the revealed creatures, which one is your favorite?

My favorite is the magmasaur purely off of its design. I think it will be fun to have two to three of them and just blow up an area. I really hope you can breed Magmasaurs. I also really like the Astrocetus.

ALL OF THEM!

i want to watch them like in  National Geographic!

"and here we have is a Wild Ferox in its natural Habitat!, and it seems very angry after eating element. im going to poke it with a Stick"  

So there is no time for this DLC? 

Also, whats going on with that asian restriction for 73 hours? can we make it 100% for official and keep them in that side of the world at least for the first week to prevent exesive exploits, cheats, and over population? Like if you think that is important? SAY NO TO PILLARING lol

• Haha 1