ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

49 minutes ago, Caxtren87 said:

Here's another ignorant, whiny, idiot child. Just because one set of people has been working for well over a YEAR on this DLC doesn't mean OTHER PEOPLE aren't working on fixing bugs. Both can be happening at the same time. All of you are the same. WAAAAAHHHH! Mommy my thing isn't working the way I want it to! waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! *throws 2 year old temper tantrum*

If I read posts that you quoted, than for some reason,

I picture Cartman crying (from Southpark)

:D

• Haha 1

Hey wildcard can you go ahead and at least allow everyone to predownload the map since things are looking like they continue to be delayed? I know not everyone has fast internet and it would be great if everyone could go ahead and play the game once you've fixed it and the timer has run out. Also can go ahead and get that trailer that was being made since most of the day is going to be over when it is finally released?.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carsten3 said:

@Caxtren87full ack

@Zapp2020 you play since beta? then you should know what it means to play ark...losing stuff, dinos, investing a lot of time, lags etc. You accept these "unwritten terms". And you're still playing? Why? 5 years? seriously?

I also play since early access on PS4, playing more then 5.000 hours...but didn't play on valguero and extinction until now. I started again at zero with my girlfriend four weeks ago on island. As always i dont hurry with new maps, i want to enjoy and not stress myself being one of the first on new maps pillaring and having everything foremost. So I'm relaxed with the new DLC ? and happy if other maps are becoming emptier  ?

Have fun everyone ??

Lol you mention IT yourself.so that's how a game supposed to be for you? Losing stuff, lag etc. ? Yeah 5 years and still the same problems lol  I Pay for the game so i have al the rights to complain. I bought a season pass that's worth nothing in the end.  I took alot of breaks from ark Just to come back after a while and meet the same problems as before.

Goodluck to you.

I ain't buying Genesis.

Most of the people they know this game is full of problems. 

I still love ark 2, but instead of focus on new content they should focus on fixing the old content first.

I used to play ark on switch they never took any responsibilty for the problems on switch. All they do is point their fingers and say its not their problem.

If i lost my stuff + time because it was my own mistake i could live with IT.

But not if its something that couldve been fixed 

Edited by Zapp2020
  • Facepalm 1

52 minutes ago, Zapp2020 said:

Lol you mention IT yourself.so that's how a game supposed to be for you? Losing stuff, lag etc. ? Yeah 5 years and still the same problems lol  I Pay for the game so i have al the rights to complain. I bought a season pass that's worth nothing in the end.  I took alot of breaks from ark Just to come back after a while and meet the same problems as before.

Goodluck to you.

I ain't buying Genesis.

Most of the people they know this game is full of problems. 

I still love ark 2, but instead of focus on new content they should focus on fixing the old content first.

I used to play ark on switch they never took any responsibilty for the problems on switch. All they do is point their fingers and say its not their problem.

If i lost my stuff + time because it was my own mistake i could live with IT.

But not if its something that couldve been fixed 

Right, i do. It would be a lie, if i would say, Ark has no issues etc. But i'm not complaing and crying...you see the difference?

I understand that you (and wait, i think we all) paid money for the game. Have you also played other games, which have a duration from 20-30 hours, and also have the same price? I think, you do and i also think you spend more then 30 hours in Ark...

And of course they have to work on issues, but the devs arent work for free. Every company has fix costs. And there are so many video game developers, who sell additionally ingame currency to cover costs(i dont like that). So Wildcard brings out new content. Thats it.

As long as I have fun, i'll play Ark. If I'm grumbling more then I have fun, well then nobody forces me to play it further.

jm2c

Edited by Carsten3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GP said:

I believe it's a launch trailer, therefore will be revealed at launch. Yes 6pm CST is correct.

Thank you, that makes sense. Wish I could download at work so when I get off it is ready to play. Typical stuff here tho. See you guys on XBOX Live! Hopefully some of you that I know out there will be on the same server as me!