ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

On 2/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

Not trying to be rude. But Idea for ya Chris and the Studio Wildcard Team in general, depending on when you launch Genesis, dont launch the online servers for about an hour as some people have slower Wifi than others (This isnt for me I have quite fast wifi in fact) But it would make a lot more people have a similar starting time. 

I also heard a rumor its dropping at 10 pm PST is that true?

Ark the biggest Joke ever.

People are stuck in blue screen, jet they only focus on making money with Genesis.

Im playing ark since beta,. I bought the season pass,

And now you tell me i have to Pay €35 for another DLC?

Lol the game Cost€10 atm in the ps store.

So this DLC is more than the whole game.

GG ark GG.

People invested so many time in this game.

What about all the stuff that people lost because of this broke game.

Wayback in legacy ark was still fun, on PVP there was a rule to not kill pasive tames etc.

But some little kids ruined the whole game when they abused glitches, mesh, dupe.

Those problems are in the game for a long time now.

But hey Lets release a new DLC because ripping people of is more important ?.

All these people who defend this broke game i bet they never had these problems.

Enjoy genesis?? wouldnt be suprised if they delay the release again cous that's ark?

Edited by Zapp2020

On 2/14/2020 at 8:11 PM, Lilcrypt1c said:

Nice to see WildCard pushing the advertising campaign when there are players who can't even play because the last update created a blue screen issue #Priorities 

unsure what blue screen issues you speak of, nobody on my server cluster system has any of those issues.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:28 AM, Lycan187u said:

Windows 10 version ....and xbox are the same...sign in on your xbox account  on xbox companion  the go to the store download from there

It doesn’t work. I did just this. I’ve got all the other DLC but this one will not work for me after buying the Xbox  version. I talked to Xbox support 3 times now and they all say the same thing, “Ark is play anywhere. Not the DLC!” I emailed Wildcard but no reply. I don’t know what to do other than buy another copy on the Windows Store.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Chrysa1is said:

I was in-game earlier when the server message popped up saying genesis launches on 25th february at 7pm eastern time. Im in UK so thats 12am, on the 26th february right?

Why is it launching at such a retarded time? ????

Because the is a US company maybe? They can't make everyone happy. Late night one place is morning in another. IS company = US timezone release schedule. Deal with it.

2 hours ago, Zapp2020 said:

Ark the biggest Joke ever.

People are stuck in blue screen, jet they only focus on making money with Genesis.

Im playing ark since beta,. I bought the season pass,

And now you tell me i have to Pay €35 for another DLC?

Lol the game Cost€10 atm in the ps store.

So this DLC is more than the whole game.

GG ark GG.

People invested so many time in this game.

What about all the stuff that people lost because of this broke game.

Wayback in legacy ark was still fun, on PVP there was a rule to not kill pasive tames etc.

But some little kids ruined the whole game when they abused glitches, mesh, dupe.

Those problems are in the game for a long time now.

But hey Lets release a new DLC because ripping people of is more important ?.

All these people who defend this broke game i bet they never had these problems.

Enjoy genesis?? wouldnt be suprised if they delay the release again cous that's ark?

Here's another ignorant, whiny, idiot child. Just because one set of people has been working for well over a YEAR on this DLC doesn't mean OTHER PEOPLE aren't working on fixing bugs. Both can be happening at the same time. All of you are the same. WAAAAAHHHH! Mommy my thing isn't working the way I want it to! waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! *throws 2 year old temper tantrum*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chrysa1is said:

You are probably the biggest loser on the internet today ????*facepalms*

So you cry about not knowing why a US company is releasing a US game based on US timed zones and somehow I'm a loser? Gotcha. All I did was answer you. You're the one crying ??‍♀️ try a mirror, bud.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Caxtren87 said:

Here's another ignorant, whiny, idiot child. Just because one set of people has been working for well over a YEAR on this DLC doesn't mean OTHER PEOPLE aren't working on fixing bugs. Both can be happening at the same time. All of you are the same. WAAAAAHHHH! Mommy my thing isn't working the way I want it to! waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! *throws 2 year old temper tantrum*

@Caxtren87full ack

@Zapp2020 you play since beta? then you should know what it means to play ark...losing stuff, dinos, investing a lot of time, lags etc. You accept these "unwritten terms". And you're still playing? Why? 5 years? seriously?

I also play since early access on PS4, playing more then 5.000 hours...but didn't play on valguero and extinction until now. I started again at zero with my girlfriend four weeks ago on island. As always i dont hurry with new maps, i want to enjoy and not stress myself being one of the first on new maps pillaring and having everything foremost. So I'm relaxed with the new DLC ? and happy if other maps are becoming emptier  ?

Have fun everyone ??

Edited by Carsten3
  • Like 1