ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

On 2/14/2020 at 2:12 PM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

I want to thank you and the team for your hard work and dedication to the game. Keep on doing great things! There will always be haters among the masses when your game is as popular as it is!

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 7:11 PM, Lilcrypt1c said:

Nice to see WildCard pushing the advertising campaign when there are players who can't even play because the last update created a blue screen issue #Priorities 

I have my caracter stuck at the blue screen area on 915  rag pve map and nowone of wildcard care about my situation after several communications.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skystar said:

its wildcard, is more explanation really needed here?

i dont understand so many people have so much to say aganist Wildcard, about how they postpond and stuff...

its wildcard? no explanation is needed...

they need to be awarded for the best game ever created in the history of gaming.
no other games compares to ARK.

Wildcard is THE one and only best company out there.

so please dont "its wildcard" here.

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Jerryn said:

Launch time has been updated to 4 pm PST, still on February 25th.

So we have another launch delay... just 6 hours? Its typical guys.

IMHO it would be better for all to launch it at 1am PST 26 th than 4PM 25th...
For Europeans thursday's 4PM PST is wednesday's 01:00 at night during work/school week
and of course we need at night download massive DLC file, then get into server and deal like stupid lunatics with pillar pioneers!

And now.. toady boys! As usual give me facepalm please!

Edited by slejo
  • Facepalm 2

18 minutes ago, slejo said:

So we have another launch delay... just 6 hours? Its typical guys.

IMHO it would be better for all to launch it at 1am PST 26 th than 4PM 25th...
For Europeans thursday's 4PM PST is wednesday's 01:00 at night during work/school week
and of course we need at night download massive DLC file, then get into server and deal like stupid lunatics with pillar pioneers!

And now.. toady boys! As usual give me facepalm please!

While I understand the rage, sir, there is zero we can do about it and zero chance they're going to listen to any of us. Again, par for the course. The only way you're going to make this any easier in the long run is to set the damn thing to download as you sleep. Simple as that. 

As far as your pillar rant goes? Stop playing official. There are plenty of low mod/low rate or even flat out Vanilla unofficial servers. 

Edited by Syn1005

1 minute ago, Syn1005 said:

(...) download as you sleep. Simple as that. 

Simple to download, but not so simple at land rush. As you know at launch there will be official servers opened and we will go with dirty pants into new world. And among us massive amount of pioneers - land rush into the Unassigned Lands. They will PILLAR lands.. set fundies and rest of the garbage to cover as much land as they can.

That will be main disadvantage of delay.

Just now, slejo said:

Simple to download, but not so simple at land rush. As you know at launch there will be official servers opened and we will go with dirty pants into new world. And among us massive amount of pioneers - land rush into the Unassigned Lands. They will PILLAR lands.. set fundies and rest of the garbage to cover as much land as they can.

That will be main disadvantage of delay.

Again. If you play PC there are more than a few unofficials that are basically Official rates and/or little to no mods. Soooo.

11 minutes ago, Syn1005 said:

Again. If you play PC there are more than a few unofficials that are basically Official rates and/or little to no mods. Soooo.

About three years ago, after I jumped from unofficial to official I just felt the joy of playing Ark. Nothing can match the huge community, joint expeditions, traveling between worlds and bases of other players and trading at official servers. There is strength in people. As I said in other posts. There are some disadvantages to playing on the official, there are toixic players, there are glithes and errors, there is poor performance ... but the pros far outnumber. I can't imagine returning OUTSIDE the official server cluster.

I will just make my free work day :)

cela fait maintenant 9 jours que j'ai perdu mon solo et par la m^me ma base sur OC Valguero officiel 1132, j'ai envoyer une dizaine de tickets, a chaque fois ils me demande de confirmer ma tribu, d'envoyer des images que je n'ai pas , pars que je ne prend pas d'image quant je joue, ils me demande les membre de ma tribu, je leur ai dit que je joué solo plusieurs fois, les jours passent, mais bon j'ai compris, ils attendent que tous disparaisse , après ils diront qu'ils ne peuvent rien faire?

Conseil aux joueurs, au cas où:

1. Prenez des photos de vos Dinos régulièrement,
  2. Photo du nom de votre tribu ? lol
  3. Chercher votre numéro d'empreinte de votre perso , personnellement je ne sais pas ce que c'est ?
  4. Trouver des preuves sur la tribu à laquelle vous appartenez ? lol

et peut être peut être vous aurez un jour le lien pour un rendez vous, bien entendus , une fois que tout aura disparu.

J'adore ce jeu, mais là je suis dégoutté, des mois de jeux foutus en l'air, et on plus il m'envois des publicités pour Genesis.

Mon contact sur survitheark: une certain Mr CHIVAL

Oui j'ai envie d'acheter GENESIS, mais dans ces conditions, je n'y crois plus

Kanakstorm