ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

1 hour ago, Caxtren87 said:

Yet more ammo to further prove me right lmao. Whiny. Ignorant. Children. Just ignore the fact that I already stated that there are things that I hate about how the game has been handled, bugs, etc. Ya, it doesn't fit your ignorant nerd rage so you just ignore it :) Grow up kiddo. It's just a game. Does it suck that things break? Sure! But you have had FAR more value given to you from this game than almost any other ever, compared to price you paid vs usage. There are great ways to voice opinions on bugs and issues that don't involve spewing filth nonstop and whining and throwing a 2 year old tantrum. I would suggest maybe trying them? Until then, you only prove me 110% correct ?

The fact that you consider me the ignorant one is comical on many many levels, but I do appreciate the fact that you called me a Kiddo, considering I'm willing to bet its the other way around.  Spewing filth? How about spewing truth, fact, verifiable, ironclad FACT.  If you want to live in candy land with all your pals and dance in the meadow with your little unicorn pets that's on you, I however choose to point out the problems in an undeniable, factual, and pointed manner.  You assume because I don't sugar coat what I say that I'm being unnecessarily venomous, on the contrary I think I'm being fair.  How long have these issues been issue?  How long must we wait for things to finally be put into a working order?  I've play tested games for years and this one still feels like it shouldn't have been taken out of beta.

It's players that have your particular attitude that would rather just sit and take it because they are either too lazy, unmotivated or genuinely don't care about their rights as a consumer and about the overall standards that a video game studio should adhere to.  If you want to take cheap shots like you did initially, I'm more than happy to deal them right back at ya until I lose interest in listening to you defend mediocrity.

Actually, you know what, the poster above us has a valid point, I've said what I needed to, I'm not really here to beat a dead horse, i'm here to keep it real, but at the same time i would love it if I could just see how this expansion launches under the hope that there won't be huge issues, game breaking bugs, exploits, server crashing, will that happen? Yet to be determined. Meanwhile I'll continue to watch the 2 servers I haunt continuously crash several times a day because that always inspires hope. Bygones and all that. Here's to hoping. 

P.S - That line about far more value being given is complete garbage. It doesn't matter if there's 300 awesome features included in a title if you can't friggin play it because the servers aren't stable. Counter-productive of building a game I'd say if players can't enjoy it. Just saying. And do some research, if you had any experience in development at all, especially in unreal engine and knew anything at all about how assets fit into that puzzle, you'd know that a great many of these so called features are pretty easy to plug in and use nearly straight out of the development gate. 

Edited by Rio4201

1 hour ago, Uzo said:

Not trying to interfere with this dilemma but you guys are arguing over a Dinosaur game. If a company doesnt fix bugs and exploits and you dont like it, STOP PLAYING THE GAME. I know that sounds very cheesy but come on guys grown up. Lets just try and keep some positive vibes for the up coming DLC. I know that can be hard with all the glitching, Exploits and drama going around, but hey its a game.   

You are right Uzo, to be perfectly honest, if this release isn't everything they promised or better, i will be hanging this title up, i've lost all faith in Wildcard, I'm tired of crashes and not being able to play, losing characters, losing dinos, losing progression, hackers/cheaters and the shenanigans. Enough is enough. 

5 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

You are right Uzo, to be perfectly honest, if this release isn't everything they promised or better, i will be hanging this title up, i've lost all faith in Wildcard, I'm tired of crashes and not being able to play, losing characters, losing dinos, losing progression, hackers/cheaters and the shenanigans. Enough is enough. 

It would be the best that can only happen, if you and all the other little children that cry 24/7 about how how bad this Game is, would just stop playing and leave the Forum.

I Think I would be more hyped for THAT than genesis Release. But hey let me dream.

14 hours ago, GP said:

Threads are best read through properly. The answer was posted in the post before yours.

Yep, I had a flick through but couldn't find anything so I posted, then the comment above mine asked the same thing and had been answered but I couldn't figure out how to just remove my comment.

14 hours ago, GP said:

Threads are best read through properly. The answer was posted in the post before yours.

Yep, I had a flick through but couldn't find anything so I posted, then the comment above mine asked the same thing and had been answered but I couldn't figure out how to just remove my comment.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Alisse said:

Could we get a big fat countdown? :D How many horurs and minutes and seconds we need to waiiiiiiiiiit :D
Would be really great to know when exacly it will be relased... 

Countdowns have always resulted in more complaints over delays, hype etc.

The anticipated release is 10am PST Tue 25th.

1 hour ago, MayaPatch said:

I'm hyped :D I really want know more about this simulation and why the heck something like the Moeder has been added in it lol I hope to find more explorer notes and read everything!

But for now... My desktop decided to die and I have to play genesis in low settings on my laptop :/

I too will collect every explorer note im still trying to get all of them. Im almost done with dossiers just need most of The Island's dossiers but on Scorched earth, Aberration, and Extiction im done(with dossiers).