ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

Can I just say this ain’t about this topic and the game is great but..... what’s the point off buying a server if you can’t play it. I’m not gonna buy a second Xbox just to the on my own server that cost me £12 to run. I know I should’ve looked into it a bit more but I’m only 13 and I just wanted to have a fun time with my friends. Is there any other way you could make it so people could play their own servers, maybe like how minecraft does it. Please don’t take this as a hate comment because it’s not, I genuinely love the game it’s just I did really want a server where I could play with my friends. 

8 hours ago, Eviga said:

Thank god some more people in this Forum got a ACTUAL working brain .

Totally agree !

Ya, some of us use what's between our shoulders :) Have enjoyed their product a ton. I have also hated the game breaking bugs and unbalanced things at times. But I also know that no one or company is perfect. Take the bad with the overwhelming good rather than focus on only the bad and whine like a child nonstop.

• Like 1

jogo ta horrivel a cada atualização os managarm ta horrivel voçes são horriveis extintion ta horrivel o genesis vem pior que parece servido não aguenta 70 players pra que faz esses servidores tão horiveis cria vergonha na cara wild card e aprende a concerta o jogo o pvp cheio de glitch bugs voçes so pensão em dlc vai concerta o jogo primeiro seus lixo.

1 hour ago, Nonames64 said:

How tf do you stop constant whistling with xbox controller on pc.

Cedric editing fix did nothing.

This has been ongoing issues for months.

Wrong Forum, wrong topic Sissy.

Back to topic:

Only thing I would like to know is the time we can download Genesis. Something like a predownload wont happen, am I right?

I love how much brown nosing goes on in these threads, here's your pom poms, go do cartwheels in your basement and squeal "go team go."  Here's the facts:

#1 The Game has huge, gaping, immense issues that haven't been addressed in YEARS.

#2 I don't give two @#$@ if nobody is perfect, this is a "professional" game studio, and their game should be polished by now.

#3 Sure, Chris isn't the Dev to talk to, but by that immediate reaction, it should clearly point out that there are glaring issues and animosity for the Devs and studio at this point.

#4 As a Dev, most companies refrain from letting them post in the community forums for a reason or drastically control what is said and how. Clearly that didn't happen here like it should of.

#5 Nobody expects perfection out of any game studio, but aiming for stability and making a constant effort to keep it that way really needs to be a priority. If players in many cases can't even play the game then why aren't things getting fixed?

Meh, i'm just disgusted at this whole thing at this point, I could go on for hours, but I think I'll just pull back and cover my eyes for awhile, occasionally peeking through the gaps in my fingers to see what happens next or just how badly this goes. DLC launch in 2 days.. This is gonna be a train wreck.