ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

On 2/14/2020 at 2:12 PM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

And this right here goes right along with, we don’t care about the community, the consumer. Those that pay you to feed your families. Once again finger pointing that the players must have forgotten when it has now been over a week since some have even gotten to play. And the fix, wait yeah dev team still is saying nothing about how they are vigorously working trying to fix map issues. Oh yeah wait complete silence Sat, Sun, Mon. Pretty sure weekend stopped all work. But who are we great job with your pretty picture that looks like the rest buddy you did wonderful might put on my fridge later I don’t know.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Echo6Holtz said:

And this right here goes right along with, we don’t care about the community, the consumer. Those that pay you to feed your families. Once again finger pointing that the players must have forgotten when it has now been over a week since some have even gotten to play. And the fix, wait yeah dev team still is saying nothing about how they are vigorously working trying to fix map issues. Oh yeah wait complete silence Sat, Sun, Mon. Pretty sure weekend stopped all work. But who are we great job with your pretty picture that looks like the rest buddy you did wonderful might put on my fridge later I don’t know.

Holy poop dude stop crying. Yes you bought the Game and maybe some DLC. That does not give you the right to behave like you and many others do. You are not paying a monthly amount to Wildcard. You bought a Game. It has some Problems, ok thats bad. But you forget that they could end working on Ark and could end online Support without further announcements. 

It is just a Game and you bought it once. Keep cool. Its really ridicolous how many of you guys behave here.

In my opinion @Chrishas the right to react like he did. Everyone crying and blaming hin and WC for a picture. Wow. The Rest is surely working hard including him. A picture doesnt change that. And his reaction does not proof that they poop on us.

Grow up 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

I have never experienced these ? but ofc I can't use support so they don't bother me as much . duping isn't a bug it's a human issue lol ppl can't resist easy lol.login lock was needed especially on Xbox due to the easy account switching one of the methods ppl were using to dupe.

I'm glad you have a better experience, but not being bothered with issues is not the same as not seeing anything that is not getting fixed.

How is duping not a bug? I mean, even if it wasn't, it would still remain a thing that needs fixing or preventing, but I'm interested in how you see it - an intended and legit game mechanic?

Now login lock is not a bug on its own, yet bug causes it to work in unintended way and lock people out of otherwise healthy server for hours.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

How is duping not a bug?

It's not a bug. It's an exploit.

If players didn't exploit the issue then duping wouldn't exist, therefore not a bug. Basically it comes down to one's definition of a bug, but it most definitely is an exploit that people take advantage of. If people didn't do that then there would be no issue, so not classed as a bug persay.

5 hours ago, Eviga said:

Holy poop dude stop crying. Yes you bought the Game and maybe some DLC. That does not give you the right to behave like you and many others do. You are not paying a monthly amount to Wildcard. You bought a Game. It has some Problems, ok thats bad. But you forget that they could end working on Ark and could end online Support without further announcements. 

It is just a Game and you bought it once. Keep cool. Its really ridicolous how many of you guys behave here.

In my opinion @Chrishas the right to react like he did. Everyone crying and blaming hin and WC for a picture. Wow. The Rest is surely working hard including him. A picture doesnt change that. And his reaction does not proof that they poop on us.

Grow up 

Because the game is severely broken and needs fixes. I've been playing since pre release and the game was never this bad. 

10 hours ago, CloudyOtter said:

I don't know why but I can't get myself to like the Ferox it might be the fact it has four arms or the fact it looks like a werewolf in its big form or the fact that it turns into to its big form like a werewolf, or the fact that people can't explain its transformation into its big form without stating it doesn't need a moon maybe it is a mix of all of these and the fact I can't become a werewolf myself. Hopefully I will soon like it as I want to have it Because its cute and strong at the same time If I get a green one I will most definitely name it "Furry Shiny Machamp" because it is furry and shiny machamp is green and machamp has four arms. It will also help with the four arms thing.

Uhhh, I also dont like machamp I only like machop. I too dislike the ferox.

cry crying GIF

I don't see an image, what did I miss?     

Does it qualify for #BadARTforBadARK ?

who else remembers that? lolz.

Back to what I've been reading and it seems to prove one point going as far back as June 2016..... Wild Card has a staunch history of making poorly informed decisions, spastic confusing delays, and irreversible collateral damage to its community base of players.  They know they can get away with anything they want. Why is this? They know they have created a game that is both addictive and requires more hours than a full time job if on an official server. When you, in a sense, created a community of junkies, this is what we are left with in the forums. People who have invested so much of their time just to be _____ on once again. Time and time again, do we ever learn? No. Because we allow our addiction to justify the loss as a way to stay more invested, to keep on playing, and to keep on abusing ourselves.

It's a love hate relationship. This game will never be perfect or even close to being a positive impact on the human body.

So who wants to raise some phiomia's, daedons and gigas with me?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FreddyFCT said:

Should be good! I anticipate a lot of server outages and rollbacks, but again should be good! Side note the Enforcement Team is a joke and a dumb one at that. Get some new blood in there. Most them are very incompetent at their job. Q & A also is a joke at WC.

You know what a joke is xD ....having support  in general. ..there's no need for support xD been playing  14,000 hours not one support ticket. lol when they announced  a support  system they bought a lot of diapers. ....

On 2/14/2020 at 2:11 PM, Lilcrypt1c said:

Nice to see WildCard pushing the advertising campaign when there are players who can't even play because the last update created a blue screen issue #Priorities 

Lololol omg you are beyond pathetic. So they took 2 seconds to promote a product they have been working hard on? Wooooo! Obviously that HAS to mean they ALL stopped working on ALL problems! Cause... reasons!? Whiny children like you are honestly the bane of humanity and exactly what is wrong with the world.

• Like 1

Theres actually only 2 ways of duping,rolling back a server or duping your caracter with a full inventory,wildcard i lobe your game,you should find a way to make that duped char are erased,i have one myself cuz u got killed by mana whike transfering on rag and i can use all my imprinted dinos on both char,kinda op,but im sure u can find a way to make it that saves files with same id,im not french i hope it was helpful and understandable i only wish you can do that before genesis transfers are up so game will b legit keep up the good work worst but best game ever??

On 2/14/2020 at 2:12 PM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

Wow, thats how you reply to a paying customer with a serious complaint? Sarcasm? How about ackowledging the CUSTOMERS problem and explaining in a courteous and professional manor that you do not work on the same team that is handling the blue screen issue. Your company has a terrible track record with releasing new content lately. EVERY event brings new problems that affect 100s or 1000s of customers. You responded to a player who not only cannot log in and enjoy a game he pays for because of your companies mistake. He will probably lose a lot of his hard work due to decay from not being able to log in. And you choose sarcasm to reply to his post.....just wow....What ever happened to professionalism?

On a side note, I submitted a bug, the genisis armor skin quest not working properly, 2 months ago and still nothing. I paid for the product and cannot use it as intended. Just based on this I do not have high hopes for the new DLC functioning at a playable level. 

Edited by heremraver
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, heremraver said:

Wow, thats how you reply to a paying customer with a serious complaint? Sarcasm? How about ackowledging the CUSTOMERS problem and explaining in a courteous and professional manor that you do not work on the same team that is handling the blue screen issue. Your company has a terrible track record with releasing new content lately. EVERY event brings new problems that affect 100s or 1000s of customers. You responded to a player who not only cannot log in and enjoy a game he pays for because of your companies mistake. He will probably lose a lot of his hard work due to decay from not being able to log in. And you choose sarcasm to reply to his post.....just wow....What ever happened to professionalism?

On a side note, I submitted a bug, the genisis armor skin quest not working properly, 2 months ago and still nothing. I paid for the product and cannot use it as intended. Just based on this I do not have high hopes for the new DLC functioning at a playable level. 

Oh the "Customer is always right" mantra. Yet another idiot -.- The guy's "complaint" was that the 2 seconds it took for a single person to make a post somehow invalidated any efforts being made to fix issue. Which is moronic at best. Chris had the correct response, just salty children wanna throw a tantrum. The company isn't perfect. No company or person ever has been. They also are not the worst nor the evil monsters some like to portray them to be. Get. Over. Yourself.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Caxtren87 said:

Oh the "Customer is always right" mantra. Yet another idiot -.- The guy's "complaint" was that the 2 seconds it took for a single person to make a post somehow invalidated any efforts being made to fix issue. Which is moronic at best. Chris had the correct response, just salty children wanna throw a tantrum. The company isn't perfect. No company or person ever has been. They also are not the worst nor the evil monsters some like to portray them to be. Get. Over. Yourself.

He was right there was no reason to be sarcastic to customers.

46 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

He was right there was no reason to be sarcastic to customers.

Sure there is. And he wasn't sarcastic lmao at all. How in any universe is what he said sarcastic? Do you even know what that word means? Hell, that was not only a polite response but answered directly what the guy was commenting on. With zero sarcasm or anything. Again, people just looking for sh** to b**** about these days. Chris did nothing wrong there in that response.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Caxtren87 said:

Thank god some more people in this Forum got a ACTUAL working brain .

Totally agree !