ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

Im not being funny but if you expect me to pay for another DLC after i havent been able to get onto the game for 4 days due this bluescreen issue on ragnarok, you couldn't be further from correct. Ive already bought the other 3 DLC maps because you forced me to as theyve always given someone who owns the DLC a large advantage over someone who doesn't. However im sick of it now. Just keep getting error code (CE-34878-0) and ive missed over half the valentines event. Just absolutely pointless 

• Thanks 1

Carino si, ma a che serve una nuova espansione quando il gioco e rotto? Hai perso tempo per lavorare su un evento al quale più della metà dei player non ha potuto partecupare perchè lo hai fatto male, hai perso tantissimo tempo a sviluppare un niovo dlc quando ci sono errori nel gioco da anni. Ti prego WC vendi i diritti del gioco a chi può fare un buon lavoro, avete priorità sbagliate, non siete capaci mi spiace.

11 hours ago, Ladykilla01 said:

So I bought the DLC on Xbox One but when I try to install it on my PC it says I have to buy it again. Contacted Xbox Support and they said there are 2 different versions for sale and I only bought the Xbox version.... I thought the game was play anywhere??? Do I need to buy 2 copies of the DLC in order to host my servers for my Xbox players??? Not trying to complain but I would like clarification. If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it. Thanks

Windows 10 version ....and xbox are the same...sign in on your xbox account  on xbox companion  the go to the store download from there

On 2/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, Provertsd4c said:

Since we can't get on is the event being extended? And is it possible the new map have same issues?

New map always have issues. Look at valguero still have golem and wyvern glitches and maps been out for a long while. Tames still fall through the map. Lol. Wc dont fix a thing.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:12 PM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

I mean if problems were actually fixed (which most of the main problems never are) then people wouldn’t have this mindset. WC has only done this to themselves and continues to do so. You say they’re hard at work fixing “high-priority issues”. We’ve yet to see it.

36 minutes ago, DarkDSoul said:

I mean if problems were actually fixed (which most of the main problems never are) then people wouldn’t have this mindset. WC has only done this to themselves and continues to do so. You say they’re hard at work fixing “high-priority issues”. We’ve yet to see it.

How long have you been in these forums??if you have been in them a bit you would most likely see a plethora of fixed bugs .....only thing I have not seen fixed is the constant crying from the Ark community. ...nothing can soak those tears up rofl

C'est rigolo, on vas encore se faire avoir, pars qu’ils savent très bien que ce jeu nous rend addictif, donc ils se disent: "ils, se plaignent mais il jouerons quant même" WC bravo pour votre nouveau DLC., Bravo pour vos idées. mais vous n'avez aucune reconnaissance pour les client qui font votre richesse, ceux qui vous permettent d'avoir vos salaires,  de faire vivre votre entreprise, sans nous vous n'êtes rien, mais même ça, ça vous laisse de marbre. je suis quelqu'un de poli, j'aime votre jeu, mais vous nous considérez comme des portefeuilles, et non comme des humains. 

1 hour ago, sluggo5 said:

Is there any chance we could get a list of servers/numbers of the servers prior to the server launch. it would be really nice to be able to coordinate what server to join amongst my pve friends.

Yeah Sluggo. I'd love to get most of the Val server on the same Genesis server. Would be nice if we could all end up in the same place. Server listings prior to launch would be awesome.

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

.....only thing I have not seen fixed is the constant crying from the Ark community. ...nothing can soak those tears up rofl

How about underwater fog? It is still listed in patchnotes as fixed and yet still present in game.

What about duping? Or loginlock? Or climbing pick disintegration? Or the list of other bugs the length of a toilet paper roll?

12 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

How about underwater fog? It is still listed in patchnotes as fixed and yet still present in game.

What about duping? Or loginlock? Or climbing pick disintegration? Or the list of other bugs the length of a toilet paper roll?

All that on top of the absolute worst server quality. If you are lucky enough to get on the server I play on it usually isn’t for long. 

42 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

I have never experienced these ? but ofc I can't use support so they don't bother me as much . duping isn't a bug it's a human issue lol ppl can't resist easy lol.login lock was needed especially on Xbox due to the easy account switching one of the methods ppl were using to dupe.

I don't know why but I can't get myself to like the Ferox it might be the fact it has four arms or the fact it looks like a werewolf in its big form or the fact that it turns into to its big form like a werewolf, or the fact that people can't explain its transformation into its big form without stating it doesn't need a moon maybe it is a mix of all of these and the fact I can't become a werewolf myself. Hopefully I will soon like it as I want to have it Because its cute and strong at the same time If I get a green one I will most definitely name it "Furry Shiny Machamp" because it is furry and shiny machamp is green and machamp has four arms. It will also help with the four arms thing.

Edited by CloudyOtter