ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

16 hours ago, Only1CrazyDude said:

Don't go too far away to look for those critters then. You can kill them without despawning the osd. Or you can just wait a couple of minutes if you're afraid it will despawn, after a few minutes the wave will end anyway. 

I only go around or under a hill no where near actual de-rendering range. Its just odd because we once all went out and covered half the area before and it was still there before the last huge patch download (roughly around x-mas).

4 hours ago, RokitApe said:

Yes more new broken maps! Here’s a thought let’s fix the current maps and possibly extend the event considering lots of us lost tames and a lot of progress cause of yalls broken update #fixthegame

No game is perfect, work with what you got. Don't stress out, you on ps4? If I can help you out with eggs etc happy to do so, it's really poop to lose months of hard work but pick yourself up and push on ?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RokitApe said:

Yes more new broken maps! Here’s a thought let’s fix the current maps and possibly extend the event considering lots of us lost tames and a lot of progress cause of yalls broken update #fixthegame

No game is perfect, work with what you got. Don't stress out, you on ps4? If I can help you out with eggs etc happy to do so, it's really poop to lose months of hard work but pick yourself up and push on ?

On 2/14/2020 at 2:12 PM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

Is that why your only other game mode, Prim+ has had laundry list of things to fix for over a year?

@Chris Look, all I'm saying is the only thing I'm disappointed in is the fact that I can't find all the DLC main themes anywhere to purchase such as scorched, abb, extinction, rag (if there is one), etc or this one lol. I've been playing since console release. I sometimes forget how long that has been. What people don't understand is that every game has its own kinks, glitches, etc. I'm personally just happy y'all keep giving us content. I can ignore the bugs. I love this game.

I for one am excited! sure there have been hiccups, and bumps but one thing to remember is that working years on a game to evolve it into the best it can be is clearly hard work! And I must say KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WC TEAM! :) Myself and many of the other gamers I play on our private cluster with, are excited to see what's next. To the haters out there, let's face it. If the WC Team wasn't hard working on Gen, they either never would have announced it at all and if they did they would have already released some halfass glitch-city map back in December of sooner. Btw I really hope it works with Primitive + ;)

@Chris I could go into a year long tirade on the CRAPTASTIC issues Ark has had just in the past 6 months, character deletions on transfers was a lovely one, happened 3 times to me personally and I know others in similar situations. Thousands of hours just @#$@'ed away by negligence on the part of Studio Wildcard.  Or let's talk about server stability, this is the THIRD time since 9am this morning my FRIGGIN official extinction server has gone down, and guess what it's been down over an hour now, not coming back up it appears. And this happens EVERY DAY and lately more frequently than that.  How do you expect any player with a speck of sense to get behind Wildcard when they can't even depend on the studio to keep their servers up and running smoothly? it's despicable, an embarrassment to any respected game studio, and an absolute disappointment to anyone who is playing, may have been considering it, or already did play it.

Then you folks decide to shovel a big mouthful of "Give us money and play our DLC" when we're experiencing what we are currently with all the issues.  I'd love to hear the logic behind  how you are going to keep the servers up when the DLC launches, when you guys can't even keep that crap running on the oldest content half the time. Please, illuminate us, i'd love to hear some more empty promises or have smoke signals rectally injected as a party trick. Thank you so much for nothing.  I'm tired of sitting here taking your company's crap, tired of a half arsed game, tired of terrible customer service, terrible servers, terrible decision making by Wildcard. Hell I'm just plain tired of it all.  The only thing that even keeps me popping in once in awhile to my server, --- WHEN ITS POSSIBLE TO----,  is the fact that I've got thousands of hours invested in dino collection and a few friends who still remain hopeful that one day Wildcard will pull their figurative head's out of their hind ends.

Edited by Rio4201
  • Thanks 1