ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

50 minutes ago, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

Well Chris. This problem has been occurring since Tuesday. Thousands are in this glitch and we're not sure we'll get to even play the event. It'll be heartless to not extend the event. add on how many days it took to fix it or something good. Me and many others lost a bunch of our dinos because of it. Lag is more of an issue since the event as well. work harder! 

1 hour ago, Lilcrypt1c said:

Nice to see WildCard pushing the advertising campaign when there are players who can't even play because the last update created a blue screen issue #Priorities 

They are pushing the advertising campaign so hard there are literally multiple threads in the Genesis sub topic complaining about almost the complete lack of advertising, information and hype about the DLC from WC. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

Well you see, for most people it seems like they're not pulling all the resources they could on the most prevalent issues and concerns to their players when they are using a good portion of the people they have to work on new content. Since I've never worked on coding for a video game and dealt with fixing issues like the ones we face in ark, I can't say I know what they're dealing with, but I know I would much rather have a game that works and plays smoother/better than seeing new content come out for it. 

Maybe there's a balance they have of people who work on bugs and people who work on new content, I know they need to always be working on new things to generate income for the company, but what good is new content to people who's enjoyment is completely ruined by bugs or problems in the game?  I feel like them voicing more openly when they are dealing with issues and their progress could and would help to ease peoples minds about what they're dealing with in game. Screaming out your frustration into the void without any feedback is just demoralizing, ya know? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chris said:

like the broken xbox controller on windows 10 still whistling on its own since december

I hope when genesis is released it will include an update that fixes the current issues with the game. Them being the boss arenas not working. Eggs on SE RAG AB VAL and no wyverns. 

Other then that you guys at wildcard have done a fantastic job. Keep it up. I cant wait to see what you do next.

Edited by Thesurvivalist2019
  • Haha 1

Yey excited for the release of Genesis! I guess new players just get excited by a lot of things most of the time. But I've always wondered if the new expansion would present great obstacles to those who have not even achieved tek tier gameplays—like owning tek suits and other equipments and such. Generally,  players who normally play at a slower pace than others. Hopefully not the case and even then I will still be excited nonetheless :D

• Confused 1