slejo

10 days to Genesis launch?

i mean the dlc was originally supposed to launch in december and it seems like they also only had teasers planned until that point, so it makes kinda sense that there isn't a lot of new stuff, although i really wish we could get some more teaser pics, even if it's of stuff we  already know, for example like the images we got when they announced the delay.

As for the main theme, iirc the extinction theme went out a week before the launch, so maybe we're getting the theme next thursday ( atleast i hope we do ). Until then enjoy the second theme of the genesis countdown which kinda sounds like a main theme: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-353dgoP-i6oG_klLjdLMvagYw7rGMqh

To finish it off, i think them being quiet is because they don't want to generate false hype, like imagining everything going smoothly, they give us some more samples .... and then some really game-breaking bug appears at the last second and they would have to delay it some more ( although, as i said, more teasers still would be nice)

6 hours ago, slejo said:

10 days to Genesis launch?

- no news

- no hype

- no main theme sample

- no gameplay samples

- no dev streams with faqs

- no map info

- quiet!

All these things are GREAT, personally.  I want Genesis content to actually have surprises!  It isn't going to help anyone get out in front of any issues that will exist (or that they will have) with the content, it will only spoil it so it is less new and doesn't feel as exciting.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheDonn said:

All these things are GREAT, personally.  I want Genesis content to actually have surprises!  It isn't going to help anyone get out in front of any issues that will exist (or that they will have) with the content, it will only spoil it so it is less new and doesn't feel as exciting.

They could easily do a few small 10 second snippets of gameplay or map overview just to give us a new glimpse into what we're paying 35 dollars for without spoiling anything. Or maybe a community crunch that actually says something about the product they took preorders for back in December.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fes said:

funny enough, the same day this post gets made they release the main theme lol

They actually were going to release it a while ago, but forgot. Someone saw this post and went "woops" and made the announcement.

• Haha 2