Server Transfer Secret

P4TH3T1C

Server Transfer Secret

I’ve been playing on a unofficial server for about a month and a half already, and all of us on the server have never seen the server admin before, since we don’t know when will the server expire, we decided to rent a server and transfer to it, but after we use the server transfer ticket we realised that the server we were at have no transfer secret, and we are now no where to go, I’ve made a post like a week ago to ask if there is a way to contact the admin, but the reply told me to go to the server info page and click the info button to see if there is contact of the admin, but the button doesn’t really work which the reply is seriously terrible, now I just want to see if there is a way to find the server transfer secret of my old server

My old server (unofficial) : PvE All 2x EU free

The transfer secret is all I need thanks, stop giving me garbage reply, or just try to do it before giving me advice of what to do thanks

Ive also been to https://server.nitrado.net/eng/toplist/index

and I don’t even see this server lol

Who told you to try transferring? That won’t work if you don’t know the secret. You’ll have to redownload to the server you tried to leave. 

The only way to get this info is from the server owner or Nitrado. And Nitrado at best will only be able to give you a server expiry date, nothing else. 

I’ve already answered this issue in the simplest possible way, so I’m not sure how you managed to not understand it. 

Archived