List of unplayable servers

Oieru

well snailgames isn't getting any more money from me until I can play.  I don't care if it's a premium to access an official network, as it is right now - it's not worth buying the next expansion for me until the servers are stable.  If I'm buying it just for single-player or private servers only, they need to change the description of the game.  Right now, there is no "functional" official cluster.

2 hours ago, Swordguy said:

Maybe its time to start considering region locks? @Cedric

It's bad enough Asian players flood NA servers during events and cap the tame limit on servers, but the fact we can't even communicate with them because all they say is [][][][][][] makes it impossible to coordinate with them.

Google translate? ? Asking in their language  if any speak English may help lolol

11 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

well snailgames isn't getting any more money from me until I can play.  I don't care if it's a premium to access an official network, as it is right now - it's not worth buying the next expansion for me until the servers are stable.  If I'm buying it just for single-player or private servers only, they need to change the description of the game.  Right now, there is no "functional" official cluster.

Could always join us on the legacy cluster ^^these issues  are not effecting most of legacy lol...just for fun until official  is fixed xD

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Could always join us on the legacy cluster ^^these issues  are not effecting most of legacy lol...just for fun until official  is fixed xD

It's very ironic I left legacy after the first month thinkin, it would be annoying to have to close up and keep hopping servers as they shut them down.  But, with some servers this event having little to no down time, and the ones where I bred stuff were completely unusable.  We raised in stead some stuff on a valguero server that never went down 1x, but the server w/ all my spinos was almost useless. So now, it feels like I may have to move servers not cus of shutting down but simply because they are not being managed.

Just now, GrumpyBear said:

It's very ironic I left legacy after the first month thinkin, it would be annoying to have to close up and keep hopping servers as they shut them down.  But, with some servers this event having little to no down time, and the ones where I bred stuff were completely unusable.  We raised in stead some stuff on a valguero server that never went down 1x, but the server w/ all my spinos was almost useless. So now, it feels like I may have to move servers not cus of shutting down but simply because they are not being managed.

It sucks :(

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 PM, Oieru said:

List of unplayable servers

Another event that makes the game completely unplayable. Guess WC never learns from mistakes. But if by some miracle someone actually listens to our problems and the severe status of the server network, let us make a list of official unplayable servers. Here is a head start:

Island 346: rubberbanding, disconnects, 255 ping issue, very poor general performance, that is when the server is actually online. Downtime history is a joke.

Aberration 220: Battle Eye down, disconnects

Extinction 493: Battle Eye down, disconnects every 5min, 255 ping issue, rubberbanding

PS: Please don't suggest submitting an outage report. We all did it, it never actually helps.

+1 for server 346. See its Battlemetrics stats: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/73234/downtime

9 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

I thought so too, I even prepared a vault with structures, tek generator/teleport/transmitter, cryofridges and other essential stuff so I can quickly set up a base elsewhere during migration. The vault is still untouched, NONE of my 5 servers Im playing on were closed. And I think I will never have to leave because we get new players almost every day. Sure, most of them dont stay long, but we gained some regular players as well and the population there doubled in past 6 months.

Also, island was a smooth heaven, only the minilag during 15m saves. For whole event I havent seen it crash once. On the other hand Lagnarok had 40-45s lags every 4 minutes.

Island 346 is down. On a thursday night! After the event and a restart. Should be working perfectly. Is not, for months now. Look at the downtime history: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/73234/downtime.

The entire Ark Network needs an upgrade. Your servers, Wildcard, are not handling the player count (at around 10-15 atm.).

9 hours ago, Luewen said:

Facts still remains that those wont be there forever. So any long term plans dont work on legacy.

correction my forums friend it was never officially stated that all legacy will close ;) especially with the performance issues officials are having a lot have switched yes but many have returned as well lol. and tbh is official a guaranteed place forever lol? if they ever wipe it will be pvp/pve I can bet on that lolol ….woop guys had a major hardware/memory leak guys we had to wipe all clusters lololol ...there will be crying and salt ofc but hey what could we really do but bite the bullet lol..and we all know wildcard loves salt lol .publicity negative or positive pays lol  #tweetmyarksalt

21 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

correction my forums friend it was never officially stated that all legacy will close ;) especially with the performance issues officials are having a lot have switched yes but many have returned as well lol. and tbh is official a guaranteed place forever lol? if they ever wipe it will be pvp/pve I can bet on that lolol ….woop guys had a major hardware/memory leak guys we had to wipe all clusters lololol ...there will be crying and salt ofc but hey what could we really do but bite the bullet lol..and we all know wildcard loves salt lol .publicity negative or positive pays lol  #tweetmyarksalt

Well if we are going for betting side. :p. I bet that the legacy is gonna be removed before officials receive wipe or are removed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived