List of unplayable servers

Oieru

List of unplayable servers

Another event that makes the game completely unplayable. Guess WC never learns from mistakes. But if by some miracle someone actually listens to our problems and the severe status of the server network, let us make a list of official unplayable servers. Here is a head start:

Island 346: rubberbanding, disconnects, 255 ping issue, very poor general performance, that is when the server is actually online. Downtime history is a joke.

Aberration 220: Battle Eye down, disconnects

Extinction 493: Battle Eye down, disconnects every 5min, 255 ping issue, rubberbanding

PS: Please don't suggest submitting an outage report. We all did it, it never actually helps.

official NA valg 556 during afternoon/evening hours. That server gets seriously laggy without an event running, but the lag and crashes with 1-2 hour downtimes + bonus rollbacks during the past few days has forced us to abandon ship and relocate to a better server. 556 seems to attract A LOT of box players during events, which probably doesn't help the already terrible performance on that server. 

On 2/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, FreelancerKnux said:

My servers are running fine maybe you should put in an outage report

Extinction 493 is without Battle Eye for over 4 days now!!!!!! This is how efficient a report is. And if it still isn't clear, yes, I submit one every time there is an issue. @Cedric could someone, anyone please check the status of servers? It's really bad out there.

Just waiting for this event to end. A huge fail. I really hope they don't launch Genesis with all these issues going on, that would be the nail in the coffin.

Ragnarok 72, High ping, lags, kicking all people from server, crashing and sometimes server it's kicking people but it's show that all people at server and you can't join to server that happens since when love evolved patch was deployed and event activated.

Island 43 BattleEye is down, high ping, lags, disconnecting people and running on PvP mode instead PvE.

Island 199 high ping, lags, kicking al people, crashing.

I think many server is crashing, lagging, kicking all people and have same problems what i write before because this love evolved patch was deployed and thats was making server perfomance to poor.

Ragnarok 196 is each day offline for Hours since the Event Start. That is the first Event since they add The Anti Meshing System and it have problably something to do with all this Lag and Server Crashes. So get used to it Ppl. This is the worse Event ever and its ofc a good sign how Genesis will be released. ?

4 hours ago, Oieru said:

Extinction 493 is without Battle Eye for over 4 days now!!!!!! This is how efficient a report is. And if it still isn't clear, yes, I submit one every time there is an issue. @Cedric could someone, anyone please check the status of servers? It's really bad out there.

Just waiting for this event to end. A huge fail. I really hope they don't launch Genesis with all these issues going on, that would be the nail in the coffin.

Just a quick fix for you, I believe you meant to say "I really hope they don't launch Genesis with all these issues going on, that would be the nail in the coffin for me." Seeing as just because some players are having difficulties with servers certainly does not mean that all players are.

NA PVE Island 341 has been crashing around 10:30 pm for a couple of nights now.

The lag/rubber banding is unbelievable, and this is for most of the server populace not just a select few.

I really want to like/enjoy the events but it's near impossible! And yes ( people on when it goes down,have sent outage reports every time. 

EU-PVE The Island 78   Lags, crashes, disconnects, rubber banding. This server dumps players 4 or 5 times a day, impossible to reconnect till the whole server borks out. It usually comes back after 20 to 30 minutes of what I presume is self care as no-one seems to be keeping an eye on it. This server is vulnerable and should not be left on it's own, I fear it is only a matter of time before it takes a critical dump and files itself for recycling.

@lilpanda @Cedric

Archived