`Clustering`

This has already become habitual, at least on official ps4 servers. People who dupe are wiping bases without even using any tame, they come with tek suits of exactly the same durability, hundreds of element and hundreds of cluster grenades. Empty your bullet turrets just by throwing cluster grenades from their tek suits day by day several times. This is impossible to stop when you play without doing tricks.

I open this post because I have not seen any other about this and it seems a very important issue. I would like to hear the opinions of others regarding this and if you are having the same problem.
pd written with translator

@IgasaiyunoII don't think they will be able to stop duping or exploits. Duping will be possible as long as you can transfer and upload items, dinos and characters. 

Maybe items ID's could fix such issues? But I wouldn't count on them implementing them...

I can only suggest to NOT play on Official PVP. It's sad but that's how it is. Official PVP is filled with big tribes that make real money with the game and abuse any means possible to keep it going. The methods trickle down to smaller tribes and if you are not abusing them with your 10+ accounts you will lose, get wiped at some point as soon as those tribes reach out their fangs towards your cluster. If you can't win legit in ARK some people (too many) will go down the cheating path.

Over the past week this has been the case for us as well. We've been cluster bombed 4 times in 5 days. With an unlimited supply of cluster grenades, every single slot capped heavy was emptied from 15 minutes of being out of base. Every cluster grenade that breaks into 6 consumes 24 bullets from a heavy. The duping is uncontrollable and the fact that this cluster bombing takes zero skill to bypass defenses makes ark pointless to play on official pvp servers. Just when you thought we would have a breath from meshers and everything would be fine, cheaters have found another exploit that eliminates years of gameplay in a matter of minutes. 

And of course, if ever there were a something done to prevent duping on PvP servers, one way or the other, the people who will actually pay the toll will be PvE players. Historically that seems to be the case every time they tweak the game to cater to PvP players. 

Unless they are going to actively police PvP sessions with a dictatorial hand, I think they should just let PvP be 'the wild west' and if people don't like it, they should be playing PvE

Archived