Why do my babies take damage?

Zen00

Could also be their actual hp being way behind their total hp, check their hp & food and as long as they're gradually going up there's nothing to worry about, if food is 0 then it's the starving bug, the damage effect is linked to percentage of hp left so dinos can appear bloody even though they've taken no damage, bit like pumping a load of levels into hp at once

26 minutes ago, Zen00 said:

All my babies are indoors, they all have plenty of food, yet over time my babies all take damage and become bloody for no apparent reason? And it isn't all of them, just some of them at random do.

increased maturation rates mean the baby is growing faster than the HP adjusts to keep up so babies will be bloody as they get closer to adult.

have an owl or pig nearby in your hatchery to heal them as needed.

11 hours ago, Zen00 said:

All my babies are indoors, they all have plenty of food, yet over time my babies all take damage and become bloody for no apparent reason? And it isn't all of them, just some of them at random do.

Thats because babies grow while they are not rendered, but dont heal unless someone renders them and with the current maturation rates few hours can mean a lot more health but no healing if noone is there.

Archived