Wrongly Banned

SnowyChristmas

Wrongly Banned

I been wrongly banned from Prime Server PvX.

I spent money on my items and I traded for more. I took time to breed dinos to trade.

I dint get any message why I was banned for.

I even had stopped playing after all the bugs where happening. I came back to the game and was relocating my base. I logged in again or tried and was permanently ban.

SnowyChristmas lvl 99 Primal Pass Player

I did have many items but I Never used any hack or glitch. I traded for does items. Check my account, I never bought tickets to trasnfer in and out. I had a full base of material and stuff I crafted. I played the right way and I took time breeding. 

Before all the bugs, glitches and hacks my friend gave me like 20 chains plus 12ish I had bought. 

Take the other chains but please return my character and help me get some of my stuff back. It took a long time for everything I had in my base. 

Vaults full of ammo. All kinds

Almost 2 full fridges of recipes. 

2 or 3 fridges full of brews.

Element. I notice we can buy some now but wow to lose it all I had from running dungeons. That's too much time and grind wasted.

My own bloodlines... gone. That's definitely Alot of work done.

Blueprints. No one had more than me.

I even bought the ones yall had in the store plus many many from running the dungeon. 

I had crafted tons of gear and weapons. Expensive blueprints.

You probably dont understand the time and effort put into this game.

You knowingly accepted and used cheated items? Sounds justifiable to me. You have a very weak case.

Innocent or not, your stuff is gone and you would have to start over keeping only what you spent money directly for, i.e. arketypes. If you truly are innocent I would dispute the purchases made for the game with the appropriate app stole or elevate it to your credit card company. 

My friend from a different tribe and myself. Watched as players ad bases where getting wiped. We kept our game going cuz we dint have any fear we where doing anything wrong.

We dint use any cheats to gain from.

We took long time to breed and we would gather tons of resources during event weekends. 

My friend even contacted some dev ppl cuz he wanted to know if his dinos stats where good or bad. We kept our dino within levels.

None of mine where rebalance cuz I dint hack or whatever other ppl where doing to increase some crazy stats.

I'm trying to see if Devs would at least help out for removing everything I had. That was wrong of them.

I dont know how to get my money back I spent on thos game.

Chill buddy... I read ur comment. I searched on Google play store but couldn't find the way to get my money back.

DEVS, IF I COULD AT LEAST GET MY CHARACTER BACK. 

YOU WRONGLY BANNED ME

I KNOW YOU WONT BOTHER TO TRY TO RECOVER EVERYTHING FOR ME.

BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME MY CHARACTER BACK 

SNOWYCHRISTMAS LVL 99

I been honest about how I acquired my items.

You can check how much money I spent too.

I did get many gold chains for trading Griffin kibble. 

Even my tribe name has Griffin Guardian 

I had base in Griffin mountain and I made lots of kibble to trade ppl.

I ran many if not all dungeons and traded Element for items as well.

Hopefully you can at least give me my character back.

I do like this game and you have no idea how much it sucks to lose it all. 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:01 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

Also, the devs never pay attention to or respond to player topics in the general section of the forums. 

11 hours ago, SnowyChristmas said:

Chill buddy... I read ur comment.

@SnowyChristmas, really, did you read @nintendogamer7‚s comment?

Do you understand what he has written, because I don‘t think so.

Okay, first, I’m not your buddy. So the cavalier attitude can go because this is the last time I will try to pull you from your idiocy and correct your path. 

1. This is the wrong forum to post this issue. It should be in bugs/troubleshooting or discord.

2. All online stores/sites that sell a good or service have this nifty little section/page/button called “CONTACT US”. You can’t miss it in the play store unless you are illiterate, which may be the case here as I’m having to respond to this a third time. If you still can’t find it, try using the “Report an Issue” button to notify them that you’re unable to find the “CONTACT US” section.

3. IF #2 doesn’t work or you can’t be bothered (because you seem like the kind of person who wants everything done for them by someone else) CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CHALLENGE/DISPUTE THE CHARGES.

4. Don’t spend real money in mobile games... especially if there’s a chance you’re going to breach the ToS, which you admitted to already.

5. Wait for a response on your tickets. 

Now, I’m going to be condescending because intelligent rationales didn’t work the first two times. IF you can manage to THOROUGHLY read this post AND follow these incredibly simple steps, you may be able to get your money back.

However, YOUR OLD ACCOUNT IS GONE. It is never coming back, sorry. Good luck (or riddance, depending on if you can manage to successfully make it this far).

@XaosRes I tell you what, man. Some people are hopeless. 

15 hours ago, SnowyChristmas said:

You weren't any help.  Just waste of time.

Thanks buddy

I tried helping you, but unfortunately it is outside of my abilities to bestow intelligence or knowledge on the willfully ignorant. I’m sorry you continue to choose to be an idiot time and again. I gave you every opportunity to improve your situation. Hopefully, you don’t procreate and spread your ignorance. Save us the annoyance because you’ve been nothing than a waste of breath. 

EDIT: some people just don’t want to be helped... they just want to whine and get someone else to fix their booboos. 

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived