ROCK DRAKE raiding

As of writing this I’m currently baffled as to why the tek rock drake saddle remains in the game while a rock drake can expose its head to a turret tower and not be shot and subsequently destroy the whole tower while in range of the turrets it seems to be an exploit and while meshing being fixed is awesome and the games on the up I feel this specific method of raiding makes no sense to be apart of the game and acceptable due to the fact turrets are made to shoot enemy’s in range and sight which it does not do with the head of a rock drake and as I stated this allows anybody to simply scale a wall pole there head over in full turret range and demo your base so please can we have some sort fix for this ?

5 hours ago, lieutenant4star said:

ROCK DRAKE raiding

As of writing this I’m currently baffled as to why the tek rock drake saddle remains in the game while a rock drake can expose its head to a turret tower and not be shot and subsequently destroy the whole tower while in range of the turrets it seems to be an exploit and while meshing being fixed is awesome and the games on the up I feel this specific method of raiding makes no sense to be apart of the game and acceptable due to the fact turrets are made to shoot enemy’s in range and sight which it does not do with the head of a rock drake and as I stated this allows anybody to simply scale a wall pole there head over in full turret range and demo your base so please can we have some sort fix for this ?

Agreed needs some fixing .tek tapajara was nerfed to poop lol guess they forgot the Drake saddle lolz turrets in my opinion should shoot the tek saddles shots like grenade or rockets

• 4 months later...

Archived