I am so pissed at how the V Day event was handled on the Switch:

mattj

I am so pissed at how the V Day event was handled on the Switch:

Didn’t bother to include or even mention us in the announcement.

Didn't bother to tell us when there was a problem.

Just slapped different, confusing rates down with zero announcement or explanation. Not even anything on the login screen.

Ignore all the people @ing them on twitter until they make some stupid quip about being too woke to respond.

This is not rocket science Wild Card. Tell us what the hell is going on. This is beyond unacceptable. So many people prepared for this event and are furious now that you’ve botched it and refused to explain what is going on.

I am so disappointed.

4 hours ago, Eviga said:

Were you asleep for more than a year? Even in 2019 on V day nothing happened on Switch. 

Wake up. This Version is dead. There will nothing happen anymore.

Uh... we had the same event rates as everyone else last year. I was gathering 2000 metal per swipe with my Anky when we had 9x in November. They’ve given us the same rates before. They *could have* given us the same rates again. But they botched it and couldn’t be asked to communicate what was going on and confused a ton of people.

7 hours ago, mattj said:

Uh... we had the same event rates as everyone else last year. I was gathering 2000 metal per swipe with my Anky when we had 9x in November. They’ve given us the same rates before. They *could have* given us the same rates again. But they botched it and couldn’t be asked to communicate what was going on and confused a ton of people.

They gave you the rates yes. But no events. There was never a Winter Wonderland or V Day Event.

A higher Rate is not an event.

45 minutes ago, mattj said:

The rates

are all

we want

why are you here

Because I used to be Switch Player myself and kept talking this poop ass Version good to myself. 

And you are complaining about Rates. There are no Rates at this years V day event. And since Switch only gets rates...guess what ... right! No rates this year in V day. You get what I mean? Why should they start higher rates on Switch During V day if no Platform has?

Holy crap ?‍♂️

We got the breeding rates. I’m thankful for that. And I am thankful we were given evo rates while the breeding rates were broken. 

But the lack lack of communication and the confusion and problems that caused is still unacceptable. They STILL don’t have a message on login saying that there ARE 3x breeding rates.

Update the login and tweet out that it’s fixed. Is it really that hard?

Dont get me wrong, I do Unterstand you. I am just making clear that I was facing this Handling by WC since Switch Launch and I was sick of it. 

And now, way over a year later ... still no patch, still no News, no word on anything regarding Switch. Thats rough yes. 

But I expect things to Remain poop on Switch and thats why I can only say please play it on another platform cuz this wont change .

We all complained for more than a year. Nothing happened. Its over on Switch 

Archived