PDHoo

Infinite blue screen error CE-34878-0 on official ragnarok 295

Infinite blue screen error CE-34878-0 on official ragnarok 295

I can’t log in to ragnarok PS4 official server 295, I always get blue screen error CE-34878-0. I’ve tried everything suggested online including deleting data initializing ps4 and reloading app. It’s just ragnarok, I can log onto official island server with different character. It happened first time fast tracking to bed by red loot drop in desert. Please fix! I’m literally stuck unable to play as my tames and babies die and structures decay.

I constantly blue screen everytime I login to Ragnarok I was flying a snow owl between green ob and the wyvern area down there. Now I constantly blue screen. I was there to kill my friend who had the same problem because I heard it fixes it. I was successful and fixed him but now I'm stuck in constant bsod. And when he tried to help it happened to him again luckily he died so I told him to leave immediately, but now here I am forever stuck

I found a temporary solution

The issue seems to be related to rendering. if you turn everything graphics related all the way down and WALK to your lost kits and tames you can retrieve them. You will need a friend or a second account to do this. For unofficials an admin can do this easily. Someone please tag Cedric or one of the other mods so they know about this.

7 hours ago, CapnDye said:

I found a temporary solution

The issue seems to be related to rendering. if you turn everything graphics related all the way down and WALK to your lost kits and tames you can retrieve them. You will need a friend or a second account to do this. For unofficials an admin can do this easily. Someone please tag Cedric or one of the other mods so they know about this.

Sorry this won't help with the 34878 problem because the game crashes in the loading screen, long before something is actually rendered. Apparently parts of the Ragnarok map are corrupt and the invalid data crash the client. When remembering how long they needed to fix the transfer bug I don't hold my breath - *if* they bother to fix that bug._.._..I fear they just ignore it until the end of the event when related map changes are removed again (probably by simply restoring map to pre-event) 

Edited by Trekky

Got the same problem. Trying to join the server again but get this error the whole time. Im on PS4 official PVE Ragnarok 461. Somewhere around the 60-55 I got kicked of the game and can't join the server anymore.  My mate tried to get my dragons and he got kicked aswell.

Same thing is happening to me on Rag 32 as well. I can get on to val, extinction, and abb without any problems or with the regular everyday ark problems lol. But my character on rag is stuck in a continuous blue screen. I'm getting a little nervous and worried about my Dino's and base. Plus I'm really bummed that I don't get to enjoy the event on rag and get event non breedables sadly.