Mesh wiped

stufletch7

Mesh wiped

Having played over 4,000 hours since early access and been wiped (fairly) countless times previous, today is the day I've had enough. Not because it would mean starting again, I really enjoy the grind and the fresh start, however when some loser comes along and wipes your entire base in under 2 hours by meshing with a tuso, you come to the point that you can't win and the game is a huge waste of time. No amount of heavies or velos, death walls or turret towers or chandeliers can stop it. We'd survived 6 weeks in our new spot and the wall had not once been breached by those trying to raid fairly. So essentially, someone had to cheat to get in.

I'd been aware of meshing to some degree, but looking at the forums I had no idea it was as big a problem as it is in the community. Seeing comments that certain devs allow it, that meshers get away with it unpunished - what's the point spending the time when this is the attitude?

Have loved playing this game, but enough is enough now.

Welcome to ark. I had the same issue been meshed and aimbotted by the same group to find all our buried dinos and we lost everything. Player got banned as far as i know but the devs have not said a word once we asked to get some stuff back. They dont seem to care. I fully support the motion to create a new fresh cluster once they fix all the meshing and duping in other words within the next 4 years...

37 minutes ago, Bloodavenger said:

Welcome to ark. I had the same issue been meshed and aimbotted by the same group to find all our buried dinos and we lost everything. Player got banned as far as i know but the devs have not said a word once we asked to get some stuff back. They dont seem to care. I fully support the motion to create a new fresh cluster once they fix all the meshing and duping in other words within the next 4 years...

I have no problem with being wiped on the game at all when it's done fairly. Happened many times, but from cheating. Nah. This game is a grind and a lot of hours and hard work goes into it. I'm not going to waste my time if the cheaters get away with destroying all that in under a couple of hours.

8 minutes ago, stufletch7 said:

I'm confused what your issue is here?

A tribe mesh wiped us with a tuso. Meshing is against the terms and conditions of Ark. That's a form of cheating yes or no?

Because you stated mesh wiped but by your post you are only guessing, are you aware there are anti meshing in place now ?

1 hour ago, stufletch7 said:

I'm confused what your issue is here?

A tribe mesh wiped us with a tuso. Meshing is against the terms and conditions of Ark. That's a form of cheating yes or no?

I'm confused, what system you on? 

Yes its cheating.  Did you or your tribe mates submit a support ticket?

Also if your tribe was online during the meshing raid why didn't they counter the raiders?

Archived