Official PvE Server Dowloads?

GreenRoc

Hello. I would like to know how to get a copy of a couple Official PvE server save files?
How to request it, or obtain it, or download it... and if this isnt a thing, I'd like to suggest it to be a thing I can get.
If none of the above, a copy of the rates/configs for official PvE servers, all for the purpose of continuing to play with my tribemate in a more controlled, stable, and restorable environment.

I ask because I like to play with my friend, whom I have played official ark with for years. love the builds and items and dinos we have obtained over the years, and have grown increasingly irritable at the instability, and lack of restoration for losses and nerfs.

I have tried to quit official... I really have tried, but I keep getting pulled back in because singleplayer is just not the same. I've tried to copy it, remake it, spend hours and hours, but even then it doesnt fit right, doesnt line up right, the tames spawned in do not have even close to the same stats or sentiments, and that maybe due to the rates and weights of everything being different between my SP world and the official, and I have tried to alter the SP configs to get it close. Close but not the same.

With Official PvE (having played them since 2015), I have occasionally found myself in emotional turmoil, the worry, the loss of tames I cant get back, inability for restoration of lost tames, the slow or lack of GM intervention (I rarely report things in the last few years because the reporting seems to go nowhere, or is declined or unfixable) for bug relates issues that result in losses, the nerfs to things I love to a point of unusable, and so much more has been damaging to my mental and physical health. But I keep playing, because I cant get the good stuff I like anywhere else. There is no other game like this (and I have tried others), no other servers like Official (and I have tried unofficial), no other tame just like my old Kenai. But my friend, my tribemate for years, I'm not really sure she'd follow me to unofficial. But if I could get a copy of everything... but idk, maybe? But she would probably stick to official because I am not her only friend there, there are others there too.

This is where my suggestion for a peaceful official server would come in. If I could  move all my official tames to that heaven... But so far, I have suggested this multiple times in the best way possible that I know how to, and it still doesnt exist.

I keep playing Official PvE, mostly because I love playing with my friend, secondly because I am a sentimentalist, and I love continuing to play with these things I've been enjoying for years.

I find that trying to remake everything in a private server is taking far too long, and is not the same set of tames either, so it just isnt the same as the original version no matter how meticulously I edit my own files. What I want currently exists on Official PC PvE servers. Remakes just dont give that same joy.

Is some of my distress because of the anti-mesh? You bet. And because of idk how many nerfs to tames. I'm still miffed about the flier nerf. the joy I got on a ptera, I only got again on a mana, and they had to nerf that too.

And for hours and days of work to be suddenly deleted?
I cant trust anything of my time spent in game to be stable and safe.
I dont like living in this constant state of worry.

Wildcard has the save files.
Wildcard knows their own configs.
Why cant I have a copy?
If I can, please lead me in that direction.

Thank you for your time.

Don't think you will get they having hard time fixing the bugs/meshes don't think they will have time to filter that data out and it requires large extra storage aswel if they want to save those files to.

But download a legacy save file and check it out, there is also old topics about saved legacy files with some tips in it if I remember correctly.

Archived