ONLY FISHING FOR EVENT ITEMS?

BornSlippy

13 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Ascendant rods and honey....seem to work well ?

I play on Xbox single player currently were having problems. No drops, no bees unless already placed. No artifacts or beavers but last two not relevant. ?

Question for those who may know or in case you can answer where would I find an ascendant rod without drops? currently on island as I have two hives on this map?

2 hours ago, FreeEnergyDrink said:

This Fishing is not fair to everyone. If you get screwed by RNG you will get nothing even if sit there fishing for 100 hours.

Why does WC continue to create another Event which either makes community toxic or angry.

I disagree. Its fair. It's not a race like the other events. 

I play on Xbox single player currently were having problems. No drops, no bees unless already placed. No artifacts or beavers but last two not relevant. ?
Question for those who may know or in case you can answer where would I find an ascendant rod without drops? currently on island as I have two hives on this map?
Alpha tusos, alpha mosas have a chance to drop them as well

2 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
15 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

Alpha tusos, alpha mosas have a chance to drop them as well

Thank you so much.. your a huge help. ?

I've had no problem in SP or our private server... and I only have a primitive rod (can't seem to find alpha sea creatures to kill to save my life) and honey as bait. I found a great spot on the island map... I kill off the "non-heart" fish and then just catch the event ones. I've gotten several blueprints, chibis, chocolates, and candy. Once I've caught them all, I fly out of the area for a bit, come back and a bunch have re-spawned.

3 hours ago, JNoble said:

I've had no problem in SP or our private server... and I only have a primitive rod (can't seem to find alpha sea creatures to kill to save my life) and honey as bait. I found a great spot on the island map... I kill off the "non-heart" fish and then just catch the event ones. I've gotten several blueprints, chibis, chocolates, and candy. Once I've caught them all, I fly out of the area for a bit, come back and a bunch have re-spawned.

All event coloured coel, hearts or not give event items.

3 hours ago, deedoubleu said:

People talk about asc bp's and I only getting chibis, chocolates and lifetime supply of candy.

Not a single bp or even premade items so far. Is it just my luck or am I supposed to do something extra to get bp's ? Like feeding chocolate to gacha or using it as bait...

What's your set up?

May also have something to do with rates as single player we have our loot at its highest not sure if that's a factor.

I have over 14k hours in Ark, mostly PvE official, and I dont go fishing. It was good when it was first implimented, I'm sad I missed that.

I love wings. I guess I wont get those either if fishing is the only way. Not a fan.
I wish the box of stuff dropped from every mating. the poor chance of it, and I gave up trying more matings in less than a day.

I wish there were better alternatives, not a limited amount.

My issue is more that it wasn't safe to leave my base because of the constant roll backs and crashing. I wouldn't say I was thrilled to fish, but Id have done more of it if the server was stable enough. I agree with previous poster, all the coel should have been event eligible, or at least more than 1 or 2 per school of coel.

Archived