Box O Chocolates

Crasher334

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Crasher334 said:

Box O Chocolates

I was wondering if there was any other way to get a Box O Chocolates other than breeding, I thought I heard somewhere I could get it from fishing but I am not sure if that is actually possible, if you know of any other way please tell me. Thank you, :)

Fishing the red coals that have heart particles will yield chocolate, candy, chibies.

I play on a crossark.. moving between maps has become second nature.. the idea of an event item being tied to a single map seems unusual...  I ended up tossing them all on the ground because I couldn't upload or transfer home with them in my inventory.  Can anyone confirm if this is intended behavior or a bug?  That plus not being able to stack them means they won't last long at all anyways so they seem like a garbage reward.

I just about passed out laughing at their latest update where they're deleting chocolates and candies on February 25th. No stacking, no transferring, and now can't use past the event... I get the reason why but still its pretty crazy they have to go this far. Might as well make them stackable and transferable again if they're all getting deleted after event is over, which would be less taxing on server memory i might add.

Archived