What will be included in part 2

ThePryBar

On one hand the missions sound fun and I think I'll enjoy doing them at least at first while they're still new, but if it becomes a situation where I'm in the lava biome and I need fungal wood for example but I have to do a mission I really dont feel like doing just to get a hexagon to travel to the bog it's gonna become a huge pain in the anoose.

As Ron said, I'm not thrilled about moving away from the open world concept either but I'll hold my final judgement until Tuesday when we find out just exactly how the biomes connect and the what process of traveling between them entails.

Veeeery worried by the idea of hexagons. Not that an in game currency is at all a bad thing in and of itself- but it sounds awfully.. microtransactionable.
 A game free of microtransactions is a rare gem these days, and ARK is so much better being free from them. With ARK at the moment, you get the full, fleshed out, proper game. You buy the game, you get the game, and there's no additional payments to just enjoy the damn game. How immersion breaking would it be? I dread the idea. pleasenomicrotransactions pleasenomicrotransactions pleasenomicrotransactions...

On 2/24/2020 at 4:07 AM, TheEclipseee said:

Veeeery worried by the idea of hexagons. Not that an in game currency is at all a bad thing in and of itself- but it sounds awfully.. microtransactionable.
 A game free of microtransactions is a rare gem these days, and ARK is so much better being free from them. With ARK at the moment, you get the full, fleshed out, proper game. You buy the game, you get the game, and there's no additional payments to just enjoy the damn game. How immersion breaking would it be? I dread the idea. pleasenomicrotransactions pleasenomicrotransactions pleasenomicrotransactions...

Eli Sayed  something like "hexagons are a currency earned through the completion of missions, rather than through purchases" so I guess you don't have to worry about microtransactions

Archived