Do structures lag the game?

PabloEsco

Very recently, I moved onto an extinction server,and the ping on that server stayed at least at a 300 at its lowest. There were structures everywhere on this map, and we couldn't even move without rubber banding or glitching through the ground. Could this have been because of the large amount of structures that the presumed alpha's made? And if this is case, how do alpha's even manage to play with that lag? I would assume that some of this spamming could have been done on purpose to discourage people from trying to build up on the server, but it would seem purely enjoyable to play the game like that. 

10 minutes ago, PabloEsco said:

Very recently, I moved onto an extinction server,and the ping on that server stayed at least at a 300 at its lowest. There were structures everywhere on this map, and we couldn't even move without rubber banding or glitching through the ground. Could this have been because of the large amount of structures that the presumed alpha's made? And if this is case, how do alpha's even manage to play with that lag? I would assume that some of this spamming could have been done on purpose to discourage people from trying to build up on the server, but it would seem purely enjoyable to play the game like that. 

damn right they cause lag plus if they have a ton of dinos around rendering huge bases in such a small area plus extinction being unstable anyway im not surprised its a rubber band fest .... lol. abit weird the ping is so high though maybe someones ddossing or trying to crash the server? ive no clue. all i have on extinction is a little outpost thats it ....

Archived