Private Ark Cluster with player built LABYRINTH

So after hosting private servers on and off for a few years, me and my friends set up a cluster again (typing 160 into unofficial pc sessions on the ps4 will show our 3 servers

160 Placenta (ragnarock), 160 Extinction

and 160 Vena Cava (abberation)

It's the usual set up

max wild dino level 300 (600 on abb server as a challenge map)

6x taming, 3x raising, 5x harvesting

Basically as balanced as we could make it while also making it still challenging.

We run events on the server and we even create our own gameshows and activities for the server to participate in.

Anyway I got bored and decided to build a huge underwater labyrinth out of a combination of vacuum compartments  moonpools and stone building. Section 1 has a labyrinth where you find the coloured signs to get the pin codes to get through 3 doors, then your on to a puzzle room where you have to work out puzzles to reveal the pin codes to get further.

Section 2 is comprised of a different type of labyrinth, one where you may find yourself at the beginning if your not careful

Section 3 is currently being built

throughout the entire labyrinth are special codes which upon completion an admin will come spawn in whatever is linked to those codes e.g. 5x 450 Rexes or 30 Rugs or Even a level 500 Giga.

People are welcome to come try it out, even if only to try out something different than what is available on our server is fairly active and we are a voluntary donation server cluster so no fee needed to access or play on the server, but every little helps.

Message Dingo147 on ps4 if you are interested and I can send some screenshots of the labyrinth, but so far each person has managed to get quite a lit of hours enjoyment out of the labyrinth not even including the countless activities and events we have going.

Below is a picture of Section 1 which contains 2 labyrinths and 2 puzzle rooms, once completed you will find you way to section 2

PS_Messages_20200211_122422.jpg

Archived