pvp Realm of Bilora

FeBreezy

Realm of Bilora

Hello everyone! I am starting up an RP server soon. Right now we are testing to make sure everything is working! If you would like to get a head start on creating your characters and what not feel free to join the Discord!

If you would like to be part of the test team it does require you to donate! This is our way of showing our appreciation to our donators. The donation link can be found in the Discord.

Map: Ragnarok
Platform: PC Only
Tech Level: Smithy (no guns, metal structures, or tek)
Theme: Medieval Fantasy

Rates
Harvest: 3x
Hatch Speed: 8x
Mating: 0.5 (half the time till you can breed them again)
Mating Speed: 1x (default)
Maturation: 8x
Taming: 5x
XP: 3x
Crop Growth Speed: 2x
Hair Growth Speed: 1x
Imprint Quality: 1x
Max Character Level: 105
Max Wild Dino: 150

Mods: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1980624428

==Lore==
A message is posted on every town board and reads:

We have done it! We have finally found the ancient land of Bilora. It is the ancient home of the dragons! We finally found where they had come from! Scholars believe that it was one of the very first land masses to ever emerge from the ocean. It holds many fantastic beasts and lush vegetation. Bilora consists of many various biomes and a few islands off its coasts. Come all thee who seek to indulge themselves in this remarkable world! Maybe it holds the answers to the marvelous dragons that once soared the skies. But we warn you that worlds with such beauty and magic often have treacherous places to explore and secrets that should probably stay dormant... I guess that's all the more reason to seek it out!

Scholar Notes
My colleagues and I have made some interesting discoveries about this place. I must first say that this place is, of all essence, magic. Some of the beast's bones we have found suggests that something else used to dwell here a very long time ago. The animals we see now seem to be of normality compared to the surrounding worlds, which the nearest land mass to Bilora is one of very small size and is just a massive shore with a few trees and is about a months voyage. The most noticeable abnormalities are the giant, not really sure what their made of, things hovering in three very distinct locations all around the continent. Would you even call this a continent? It is a whole different realm. I cannot help but feel and notice some odd things about this place. Something is off and it is not of the good kind. Aside from my colleagues, I feel that something still dwells here. Something lies asleep deep within the island. One of the early scholars, he wished that I do not name him, said that he has seen someone, as if someone has been living here. He says that the figure is following us, watching us. The likelihood of anyone residing here is unbelievably low so who is this mysterious figure?

Discord: https://discord.gg/TGHYsgu

• 2 months later...

Hello! I saw your post about a medieval server awhile back and saw you locked metal and up items/weapons/etc. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your code with me, as I am trying to make a medieval server and lock these engrams but the code I have right now causes the engrams menu in-game to lag and drop frames terribly. 

Any help you can provide is seriously appreciated!

Archived