pterodactyl poops and i fall off?

ZombieBrainz89

pterodactyl poops and i fall off?

Hello. First time posting. So kinda strange but 2 of my pterodactyls have pooped while flying near trexs nothing special about them. But flying high, anyways they poop and i fly off the bird??? Im so confused. Im playing on center.  I have lost birds due to this. Is this a glitch or a new thing? Also my daughter and i play together split screen and she cant enter water unless im in it. It spawns her right back to where i am. We play single player. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you.?  

As above posters have all clearly said.. your flyer is scared by the rex roar as a result rider gets thrown put your bird on follow so if you get thrown it will follow you. If you die it will be located near your body. 

Fly higher maybe to stay out of roar range? 

Tether distance is causing your daughter to keep being dragged/teleported back to you. As stated above by others.

The map is built on multiple levels so each time she crosses into a new level in water, on ground or even on a flyer she will be dragged/teleported back to you. Nothing can be done for this.

Tether distance between you and your daughter can not be altered on consoles.

I hate this map on Xbox single player tethered to my husband him as primary player I can't move without him going first anywhere. I'm constantly having this issue on aberration due to the same reasons.

Just play another map if it's too much. Ragnarok is a good map. No dragging/teleporting issues except over or in caves where the primary player will have to go first. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:03 AM, ZombieBrainz89 said:

Im not sure what is happening but its making me mad... 

All the information above explains the problems.

Archived