Mek customization(update)

Thesurvivalist2019

Suggestion

Mek customization(update)

This is an update from my last post on mek customization.

Detatchable Augments: 

Flamethrower

Cryopod launcher: stores cryopods and can be used to grab multiple dinos at once and at a faster pace.

Handheld deflector shield: used to shoot back incoming fire back at your opponent.

Sword or blaster to be put on both hands. 

Bare fists: used to grab a single animal. Anything smaller then a trike. And create stunning ground slams. 

New backpacks:

M.J.E.M

MEK Jump Enhancement Module

Basically a jump jet. The jets that are currently on the mek only makes you hover. What if you needed to go up? When activated it creates a burst of thrust like the tek chestpiece.

M.S.A.U

MEK Sonic Alert Unit

This was just an idea to use for like a raid or something to tell your enemy youre there. Like a war horn sorta. Completely random. When activated the backpack emits a very somber horn sound.

M.A.D.I

MEK Anti Detection Interface

Stealth is also another means of attack. And implimenting this into the meks may be useful. Or could be used to get out of a dangerous situation. When active, weapons and sprint are deactivated and your movement is muffled. 

Modes:

Two optional modes id like to see are turret mode and deactivation mode. Like the velonasaur the mek will strike anything that it detects but only if the blaster is equiped. Deactivation mode would be similar to when you make the golem go into rock form. 

Other updates id like to see is mainly the meks appearance.

The military of the people in that time were super advanced youd think the mek would have a more human appearance and walk. 

The size is fine and its pattern design as well but its form and movement are a little janky to me. 

You did a great job with everything you do and i look forward to what you do next. But like a wise man once said. Just because something works doesnt mean it cant be improved. 

I hope some of these ideas will be implimented one day. Thank you wildcard for bringing us a spectacular game. Have a great day survivors. 

Side note:

Id like to see a pilot suit skin.

4 replies to this server topic

12 hours ago, Thesurvivalist2019 said:

I know but i thought of these as practical use. Flamethrower: getting rid of plants for example. Yes most of these are destructive weapons but i love customizing. Having the same thing is boring to me. And come on who wouldnt want this even if its just for fun. 

Literally anyone who cares about the balance of PvP. That's who. 

Archived