Community Crunch 217: Love Evolved

Cedric

Come on WC, I have 3 days left before all my boss breeders deshawn.  Rag, 381, cannot get on with my main character.  Used a sub account and was on for about 2 minutes then kicked.  Not that account is locked out  and crashes during loading just after the "snapshot 16" progress bar. (See my previous comment for the video)  I tried to boot in safe mode to rebuild directory and it ended up crashing my harddrive.  Bought a ps4 pro to replace it.  Fresh in install from my library, same thing.

Deleted the game and am now doing a fresh install from the PS Store.  That didn't work either.  What else can I do?   Also, on the title screen it says version 543.11, but the update is 543.14.  Part of the problem?  System is confused by 2 versions?  Perhaps not a full and proper update.  Some ghosting from the previous version? 

4 hours ago, Lippy said:

I got on for 5 min. Serve 381.  Started to fast travel to render.  The dead zone in the desert is still there.  All my characters are stuck there now.  Blue Screen at login again.   Fix the Deadzone!!!!!!!

They've already stated the fix for the blue screen dead area on Rag for PS4 patch will go out with the Genesis patch.

• Haha 1

• 3 years later...