Community Crunch 217: Love Evolved

Cedric

Started up a new Ragnarok on Xbox after the latest patch, hoping the major bugs would be fixed. But no. Still no drops, wyverns, beavers, artifacts, bees... the list goes on. 

So here's my ten cents: how about you start acting like a professional game developer and fix your game, which we the players payed for, instead of beating your chest because you turned everything pink and fluffy for a week? This has become a parody. 

And one more thing: it would be great if you could include fish into the game since your latest event relies on it. It's hard to get the skins if there is not a single Coleacanth on the map. Checked every pond, lake and beach... gone. 

Edited by RoyNugget
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Keeeyum said:

So it’s a known issue that Ragnarok map is broken after update. I’ve bluescreen and disconnected. My character hasn’t even died, and I can’t get back in game. Griefers know if this, so they are camping at these dc points and y’all know the rest. Can I suggest a rollback? Some of my tames were about 100% imprinted but because of Valentines update, it screwed up and I will never get 100% imprinted. Has WC acknowledge the fact that this is happening? I reinstalled the game, updates and still nothing. What else can I do? Where can I submit a ticket? Something...please. 

If you google "survivetheark submit a ticket" there is a link to follow. I had to submit one for the plethora of issues on Scorched Earth.

In the same boat,I tried multiple caractures and different accounts. I only get the chance to spawn, once I die,still can't enter "crash zone" without en error report.will this be fixed in a timely fashion? A roll back does sound great, many others and my self get back good raises and tame lost to this tragic error.

Edited by Papadawg

My game keeps crashing in the desert on ragnerok near wyvern cave and its one specific area it always crashes and it is really setting me back I'm on official trying to grind and I can't log into my game now because me character is stuck in that area I have lost 3 dinos from this bug D I L O

Edited by DibsOnVendiYT

@Cedric YOUR GAME HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR 2 F&#$ING MONTHS!! 

No drops, no beacons, no wyverns, NO REASON TO PLAY!

FIX IT YOU DOUCHEBAGS! 

Absolutely disgusted with the way you treat Xbox players.  #WASTEOFMONEY 

And to hell with this Valentine's event, you're not getting any love from me! 

Edited by ME35H13
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

28 minutes ago, ME35H13 said:

@Cedric YOUR GAME HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR 2 F&#$ING MONTHS!! 

No drops, no beacons, no wyverns, NO REASON TO PLAY!

FIX IT YOU DOUCHEBAGS! 

Absolutely disgusted with the way you treat Xbox players.  #WASTEOFMONEY 

And to hell with this Valentine's event, you're not getting any love from me! 

Meshers don't deserve drops. Get better and earn your stuff douchebag.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, DibsOnVendiYT said:

My game keeps crashing in the desert on ragnerok near wyvern cave and its one specific area it always crashes and it is really setting me back I'm on official trying to grind and I can't log into my game now because me character is stuck in that area I have lost 3 dinos from this bug D I L O

I see several people posting about crash zones in Ragnarok desert. Coordinates are gonna be needed to figure out what's wrong. Just like when anti mesh system was broke we had to provide locations of errors, they are gonna need that here too so they and find it. The desert on rag is pretty big. Not trying to be a douche with this comment, just trying to make it easier for devs and players. It's kinda like when a tribemate on mic says I'm right here and when you ask where he only says "here"

6 minutes ago, TeeJayDoubleU said:

ever since update dropped I have had nothing but blue screen. What is up with this b.s.?

Blue screen of death is related to your computer, not the game. If it only occurs when loading a program, that means your computer cannot handle the program. This b.s. is on your side.

I reccomend next time it occurs copy down the error code and Google it, as should be done with any error code received other than 404.

Edited by NukeGoose

On 2/11/2020 at 5:02 AM, elweasel2010 said:

"We are committed to creating a healthy playing environment free of exploits and cheats. " The easiest way would be not to release software with exploits and cheats. Instead of closing the barn doors after the horse have runaway. JMHO

They don't have a team big enough to test everything before release. They would need hundreds or even thousands of people for that. If you think it's so easy, why not apply for a job at Wildcard? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ME35H13 said:

I'm playing sp non ded on Xbox and I'm not the only one with the problem, asshat.

Same problems reported by many, myself included, they do seem to have been made aware of it now it's just a waiting game. I'm just hoping it's soon.

A****t might have been over zealous in that assumption they made. ?

18 hours ago, NukeGoose said:

Blue screen of death is related to your computer, not the game. If it only occurs when loading a program, that means your computer cannot handle the program. This b.s. is on your side.

I reccomend next time it occurs copy down the error code and Google it, as should be done with any error code received other than 404.

Not true the PS4 had issues when the event launched its all over the forums. Wildcard are working on a fix.

Edited by SnowboundGem

Lag is getting silly and the d/c's are getting tiresome, on the ps4 and I don't want to really participate in the event because I feel like I'll just lose connection or get kicked out of the game and get wrecked by what ever environmental hazard I happen to kill over unconscious in. 

I (and everyone else surely) would really appreciate it if some time could be spent into improving server performance over adding in new shiny distractions. It doesn't matter how cool something is or what exciting new thing is going on, if you can't actually play the game. 

Not to mention if something does go wrong and I lose something important because of a game failure, it's like trying to eat nails to get customer support to give you fair compensation for your losses. 

Just lost my character to a bluescreen(force close) bug on ps4. Now everytime i log into that server to retrieve my character ark bluescreens(force close). Please help get my character. I dont want to do boss fights over again and relevel. I submitted a ticket looks like i may be officially done with ark.