Community Crunch 217: Love Evolved

Cedric

Be carino sì, gensisi bellina ok, ma dovete smetterla di dare novità su un gioco rotto e insensato, lavorate sulle correzioni degli errori TUTTI GLI ERRORI e solo dopo iniziate a fare eventi e dlc, sprecate troppo tempo per fare novità su un gioco pernnemente rotto, e questo porta anche le novità a rompersi, in poche parole esce tutto male, prendetevi anche 2 anni di silenzio tutale se serve, ma concentratevi a sistemare glie errori gia esistenti e smettetela di crearne di nuovi, con questa linea d'azione farete floppare definitivamente il gioco. Continuare così, voldire uccidere la voglia dei player di continuare a sprecare tempo su ark, per poi inevitabilmente chiudere bottega.

8 hours ago, Horrific said:

so when is loot coming back to xbox..... theres no supply drops, wyvern nests, beaver dams, or loot crates/treasure chests

edit: singleplayer and dedicated*

2 hours ago, SnowboundGem said:

Am I going mad? They still after a month ignore the Xbox problems.. FML.

No point in reporting the problems in the Xbox bugs seaction they seem to be completely blind to it.

Tagging the community manager made no difference he just ignores them. 

So yay another event ?

Confirming that this is still an issue. Hopefully this event fixes them since what caused them in the first place was the removal of winter Wonderland.

• Like 1

@Cedric. I'm very curious to know who is working on atlas ? Its a beautiful game just like ark I love it but working on both these games must be taxing as wolly mammoth ! I feel like ark is coming to and end after genesis so I'm curious of my next game to go after and spend time on once Arks all over any statements ? Thank you sir!

4 hours ago, ItWasntMe said:

No your rates wont be your increased, you are x3 harvesting and x2 harvesting  all the time compared to vanilla.

I'd like an answer from wc on this. I've been told by many small tribes alphas that past breeding events have effected small tribes too. I could care less bout the do or harvesting. Just the breeding.

• Volunteer Moderator
39 minutes ago, IanHighlander said:

@Cedric Will there be an activeevent= code required for private servers for this event and if so could you let us know what it is in advance pwetty pweeeeeze :)

While I am not 100% certain, but I believe it will be -ActiveEvent=vday

You can find a list of currently known events here:  https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration. About 1/4 the way down, or just search for Activeevent.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

While I am not 100% certain, but I believe it will be -ActiveEvent=vday

You can find a list of currently known events here:  https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration. About 1/4 the way down, or just search for Activeevent.

I knew the power of grayskull would prevail! !!! 

Thanks @Jerryn will try that and hope for the best ?

Edit: looking at the wiki, it wasn't an activeevent=vday just a -vday switch for the last few, so none the wiser really. Will try the -activeevent=vday and see I guess and if not switch it to -vday as it's been that for the last few.

Edited by IanHighlander

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, IanHighlander said:

Edit: looking at the wiki, it wasn't an activeevent=vday just a -vday switch for the last few, so none the wiser really. Will try the -activeevent=vday and see I guess as it's been that for the last few.

Last year was part of ActiveEvent, before that was -vday. Though, seems like they re-branded the event to "Love Evolved" so I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes ActiveEvent=LoveEvolved or something.

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Last year was part of ActiveEvent, before that was -vday. Though, seems like they re-branded the event to "Love Evolved" so I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes ActiveEvent=LoveEvolved or something.

Yeah that's what's worrying me, got six servers to add the switch to before they update and restart. Guesswork is not fun ?