Community Crunch 217: Love Evolved

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

Love Evolved

Love Evolved (formerly known as Valentines Day) is returning tomorrow!  Love Evolved will be active on Tuesday, February 11 18:00 UTC and will run through Tuesday, February 18 18:00 UTC.

On The Horizon

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701718619-1200x506.jpg

Genesis

The team is hard at work putting the polishing touches on our next expansion: Genesis.  We are anxious to share this new chapter in the ARK universe with the community.  We can't wait for February 25th!

Anti-Mesh System and Exploits

Although the amount of false positive reports have decreased, we are still keeping an eye on your feedback and reports.  In addition to meshing, we are investigating and diagnosing other methods of exploits (aimbotting, duping, etc).  We are committed to creating a healthy playing environment free of exploits and cheats.

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

While Love Evolved is active, there will be no EVO event.

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

Can we please legacy for genesis? I understand the mass amount of work that went into fixing exploits but the damage done can’t be reversed. I’d thoroughly enjoy an official cluster with no duped, mesh stolen or busted accounts / tribes so I can enjoy the new map and exploit fixes without having to worry about it all being ruined 2-3 months later by cheaters. If you agree like so I don’t feel alone lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These false postiives seem to be causing issues with bosses. I've entered the boss fights of every map except the center and extinction, and unfortunately none of them seem to work. I'm instead immediately teleported to the middle of the map and under the map, whereupon I'm then teleported to the top of the map in the middle, and lose basically all my health to fall damage. I've also lost several tames to this as I'm knocked off since I was supposed to be in a boss arena and the tames don't teleport back to the top with me.

6 hours ago, Cedric said:

Love Evolved

Love Evolved (formerly known as Valentines Day) is returning tomorrow!  Love Evolved will be active on Tuesday, February 11 18:00 UTC and will run through Tuesday, February 18 18:00 UTC.

On The Horizon

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701718619-1200x506.jpg

Genesis

The team is hard at work putting the polishing touches on our next expansion: Genesis.  We are anxious to share this new chapter in the ARK universe with the community.  We can't wait for February 25th!

Anti-Mesh System and Exploits

Although the amount of false positive reports have decreased, we are still keeping an eye on your feedback and reports.  In addition to meshing, we are investigating and diagnosing other methods of exploits (aimbotting, duping, etc).  We are committed to creating a healthy playing environment free of exploits and cheats.

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

While Love Evolved is active, there will be no EVO event.

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

Any word on connection fixes?