Rescinding my Boycott, Good job Wildcard! Keep it up!

TheTwiztid1

Rescinding my Boycott, Good job Wildcard! Keep it up!

I must say Wildcard, I am impressed with what you've done. For the last few months I have called for a boycott on Wildcard because of the issues with the game, I wasn't going to buy the new season pass untill my expectations had been met. Well.. they have been met, not exceeded unfortunately, but good enough for me to say, "Good job on fixing the game up some more!" So I rescind my call for a boycott. They clearly are getting their poop together for the most part and I'm happy to tell them so! Keep it up Devs and GMs! Yall are doing great!

lol Wildcard is calling a Boycott on itself, the more they screw things up, the quicker the player count drops.  Servers that crash every 15 minutes, lag so bad you can't even do an osd in extinction, duplication bugs out the wahoo, undermeshing in pvp servers. We have a broken, faulty and incomplete game and a studio who basically scammed us out of our money. But hey, kudos to WC right?

1 hour ago, Rio4201 said:

lol Wildcard is calling a Boycott on itself, the more they screw things up, the quicker the player count drops.  Servers that crash every 15 minutes, lag so bad you can't even do an osd in extinction, duplication bugs out the wahoo, undermeshing in pvp servers. We have a broken, faulty and incomplete game and a studio who basically scammed us out of our money. But hey, kudos to WC right?

Part of this is on the players. If players didn't have a need/want to cheat and exploit then alot of these problems wouldn't exist. Meshing was a prime example of cheating gone bad. Because someone refused to put in the time to gather the resources to raid a base they sought out and used an exploit that allowed u to hit without being hit, and bypass structures and turrets.

Duping is another fine example. People duplicating stacks of items that take alot of rss to make(cluster grenades) and duping tames because they feel entitled in the fact that they have reached the goal once and therefore refuse to put the work in to do it again.

Then there's aimbotz. Again using something that takes all skill out of an aspect of the game because of a lack of wanting to try.

Imo, why even play a game if you can't play it stand alone as designed on official servers? It's pathetic and dumb. On unofficial all rules are up to host so I have no opinion there.

In conclusion, yes the game has bugs and glitches, but people choose to use and abuse them.

@NukeGooseYou cannot blame this on the community even partly if an issue is there for months or years then is the devs to resolve the bug, I hate to compare to real life but people tend to use/abuse (not all ofc) if they found a fault in the system and the persons that are required the take action like the government will  take action.

So if the devs are to slow to resolve or do not have the resource or knowledge it is not the player but wildcard who owns the game that is responsible.

For this almost every game and software company has a QA team and it is their job to find the issues before the player but it is not always 100% they will find all issues, But the response time of the devs is important.

20 hours ago, Avaraxius said:

@NukeGooseYou cannot blame this on the community even partly if an issue is there for months or years then is the devs to resolve the bug, I hate to compare to real life but people tend to use/abuse (not all ofc) if they found a fault in the system and the persons that are required the take action like the government will  take action.

So if the devs are to slow to resolve or do not have the resource or knowledge it is not the player but wildcard who owns the game that is responsible.

For this almost every game and software company has a QA team and it is their job to find the issues before the player but it is not always 100% they will find all issues, But the response time of the devs is important.

I'm not saying the devs aren't at fault here for the system being glitchy, but I do place half the blame on the players and I can ? do that. It's a conscience decision to cheat and abuse glitches.

Archived