Server crashes around the same time every day

Fukushu

Hello,

since a few days ago our Ragnarok Server crashes daily and always around the same time. I'm at this point 99% sure that it's dupers, the server roles back afterwards and this really happens daily...

I already report this to the server outage system whenever it happens but I have no clue if they can find the dupers...

Does anyone else have such issues on their servers?

10 hours ago, Fukushu said:

Hello,

since a few days ago our Ragnarok Server crashes daily and always around the same time. I'm at this point 99% sure that it's dupers, the server roles back afterwards and this really happens daily...

I already report this to the server outage system whenever it happens but I have no clue if they can find the dupers...

I have similar experience. The huge lagging seems to be on certain hours. Either there is massive updates going on every day at those times at data center or its something else. I am beginning to lean on latter.

20 hours ago, Fukushu said:

Hello,

We have the same problem on an official Centre map. Usually between midnight and 1am (UK time). There's a huge lag spike then we're booted. The server then goes down for 1 to 2 hours (not showing on the server list) with a small rollback of roughly 10 to 20 minutes.

Archived