Ark Non-Dedicated crashing

TurtleGang

SO me and my friend wanted to play a non-dedicated and it works fine. but as soon as he joins the game crashes and give me a error message. I think that it was probably one of the mods we are using. we were on valguero and the mods we are using are

Super Spyglass, Structures plus, classic flyers, stacksonly, S.W.A.P.S, Ark Additions: Archelon, Death Recovery mod, Better Reusable, Auto Engrams, Werekrats spoiling bin

If you know a solution please leave a comment and please help me out

2 hours ago, TurtleGang said:

SO me and my friend wanted to play a non-dedicated and it works fine. but as soon as he joins the game crashes and give me a error message. I think that it was probably one of the mods we are using. we were on valguero and the mods we are using are

Super Spyglass, Structures plus, classic flyers, stacksonly, S.W.A.P.S, Ark Additions: Archelon, Death Recovery mod, Better Reusable, Auto Engrams, Werekrats spoiling bin

If you know a solution please leave a comment and please help me out

Please send a picture of the crash message.

Hm, not familiar with that one, and unfortunately not with many of the mods either.

Is your friend already on your world (has a character set up), or are they trying to load to download or create a new character?

If he already has a character on your world, try killing him. Force him to go to the respawn screen when he tries to load, and see if that fixes it.

Ok, so how I'm understanding this is- Your friend is able to edit a character fine for an unlimited amount of time. However, after he goes to spawn in his character- he does the wake up animation etc- he's only able to move around for about 30 seconds before the game crashes?

What exactly is your friend doing when it crashes? Any particular action, even just walking? Does it still crash if he stands still?

As for the being on the server after it crashes, that's normal for whenever the host closes. 

Archived