situation on your extinction server

nameless

What is happening on your server?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is happening on your server?

• server pin: 255
    • frequent disconnecions (~once per 1 hour)
    • very frequent disconnecions (~once per 0.5 hour)
    • extreme lag, but normal pin
    • nothing, everything is functional

22 hours ago, Demerus said:

443 and many other EXT servers have been performing poorly since the end of xmas event.

frequent lagg spikes up to 255 ping, frequent disconnects and its even worse on weekends.

I submitted a outage report last week but nothing has changed.

i left old ext server because of disconnecting issues but the one im on now is great just a bit of lag

Our biggest server issue is the extreme lag when someone spawns into the always over built city. 

That can sometimes crash the server and it often causes disconnects if flying through it (less likely if moving on the ground). 

Much more stable than a year ago so like Ab, they have made improvements.

I feel like I get all those options on my server.  Sometimes once character will get booted from the game saves, other times it will crash the game.  There are huge complex and painted bases in the city that make my frame rate go down to 1-2 fps if I dare look in their direction.  After I'm able to get the view to look away, the fps will return to mostly normal.  After looking back and forth, it is hard to say what other reason it could be.

Sometimes the snap-back has  me rerunning a path 10x before it stops doing that.  Other times, there's no problems at all.  I can't say what is causing it all, but there does seem to be something to do w/ the number of people who join once we get over 12 players it gets squirrely on all the maps and servers I'm on. 

6 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

I find it strange the new clusters  having these issues while legacy has none....20+ ppl online no lag\dc it's been months since we had a crash...with many high ping players connected aswell...and very huge bases .ide say tek structures  being duplicated....but hey that's my opinion. ..

As crazy as they are, I don't think any one will duplicate things 24/7...….

24 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

You would be surprised what a large tribe could do taking shifts lol....

according to the vote statistics, at least 90% server is suffering from this problem...…..so it is either some thing else (which is bad) or at least 200 large tribes are taking shifts duplicating tek structures (which will be really bad)

is there any official statement that anyone is looking into this? 

Archived