Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

yeah typo, Genesis part 2. I'd expect Legacy to be completely gone when Genesis part 2 launches.
Reminds me, hows SE on legacy PVE these days?
Pop quite low, but that makes it easier to get the desert loot crates without others getting them first. The wyverns lower lvls makes it easier to tranq for milk to bring to other servers, and also easy for a few gigas on aggressive to kill a whole flock for farming tribute for manticore. One of the easiest boss compared to others in terms of tributes since only 3 artifacts and talons, easy kill as well, and it lands more often compared to rag and val.

5 hours ago, Castlerock said:
On 2/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, Swordguy said:
yeah typo, Genesis part 2. I'd expect Legacy to be completely gone when Genesis part 2 launches.
Reminds me, hows SE on legacy PVE these days?

Pop quite low, but that makes it easier to get the desert loot crates without others getting them first. The wyverns lower lvls makes it easier to tranq for milk to bring to other servers, and also easy for a few gigas on aggressive to kill a whole flock for farming tribute for manticore. One of the easiest boss compared to others in terms of tributes since only 3 artifacts and talons, easy kill as well, and it lands more often compared to rag and val.

Never knew u were a legacy guy cheers!!!! Hit me up anytime if  you need anything :) legacy lives matter!!! 

Never knew u were a legacy guy cheers!!!! Hit me up anytime if  you need anything [emoji4] legacy lives matter!!! 
Sure thing. I dont see why i had to move to official and abandon legacy when game was released. I pretty much agree with u on all or most of what u said in the other thread as well. We still get by even without support as they are near useless in replacing lost tames and ppl abusing them for land grab as well, and also like getting reported for breeding certain dinos like light pets. Most legacy servers run well for me, just rag gets bad sometimes, lag just got slightly worse there when event started.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Sure thing. I dont see why i had to move to official and abandon legacy when game was released. I pretty much agree with u on all or most of what u said in the other thread as well. We still get by even without support as they are near useless in replacing lost tames and ppl abusing them for land grab as well, and also like getting reported for breeding certain dinos like light pets. Most legacy servers run well for me, just rag gets bad sometimes, lag just got slightly worse there when event started.

If some players loose their dino on my legacy  server due to a bug, I always offer them replacement. Im breeding like crazy and I keep all 145-150 lvl tames I used. Got almost 400 dinos in cryo.

You could say Im a better support team than WC. :D

• Like 1

I looked for similar problems and ended up concluding that, unfortunately, ark does not have an automatic installation tool and another to check the server folders and settings after the update. Take 504 SA, for example, without the valentine event activated. Reinforcing the thesis that, unfortunately, these patches are not being applied correctly and automatically, as they should, and the worst thing is that there is no automatic verification tool for the application of these changes, which leaves me perplexed and something much more serious. When choosing a server to play, it can run out of updates. It may seem silly, but the lack of a patch on the server can cause undesirable situations when another patch of the game arrives to correct a patch that does not exist on the server. To be more clear, it will be like husband and wife on the day of payment that you want to stroll in the mall with the object of dinner and watch a movie and she intends to visit all the stores and test you to see how many bags you can hold at the same time .

sorry to say that, but i don't want Genesys to come in lesst than 2 weeks with the actual experience we have of Ark

starting a new dlc come with it's own problem and flaws, which additionally to the current situations (even out of event) will be unbereable

and i say that also for WC, man you going to be trash talked for the rest of the season 

There is no point on getting to mad about this situation. it's only bad for your health.

Ark was built on an older version of the Unreal Engine. Highly un-optimized, single core, bad memory management, etc....

WC will not port Ark to a better version, they just don't bother and would be too expensive.

It's amazing to see what a modern UE is capable of on other games that can process thousand of structures with no effort.

TheIsland407 is Down!

It's been down for 1.5 hours now. I was supposed to be asleep 1.5 hours ago, but I can't go to sleep because I need to get my giga imprinted which was ready for imprint literally at the exact minute the server crashed and if I go to sleep now I'll lose the imprint whenever the server comes back up :/

Maybe you could make all dinos get double imprint during this event >_>

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic