Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

According to Wikipedia, 434 was seriously damaged by a bomb.

Jokes aside; server issues must be reported through the Server Outage Report form so that it gets escalated directly to the server management team.

they dont read the reports i think cus it never ever gets fixed!!! 

22 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

According to Wikipedia, 434 was seriously damaged by a bomb.

Jokes aside; server issues must be reported through the Server Outage Report form so that it gets escalated directly to the server management team.

its not like we dont report it, the problem is that we dont get any official word on what might be wrong, or any feedback that tells us "its been worked on".... the lack of communication of any kind is the problem! specially when a server goes offline multiple times for 8-20h in a row!

PS: the Tek-Bridges Wildcard broke in the MAY 2019 patch where never adressed either in any way too! just silence!

all that together and offline servers just throws a pretty shady light on wildcard overall sadly =/

• 2 weeks later...

EU PVE RAGNAROK 397

DOWN AGAIN THIS TIME IT'S PVP NOT PVE, AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK THIS SERVER HAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT. HERE IS THE LIST

.SERVER CRASHES EVERY 15 MINS

.SERVER CRASHES FOR 12 HOURS

.SERVER PASSWORD PROTECTED AND NO BATTLEYE

.SERVER IS PVP WHEN IT SHOULD BE PVE

THIS SERVER IS SO BAD WITH LAG TOO

• Sad 1

here we go again....

this time the server isnt offline, but sooo laggy its unplayable & now he kicked half the players & we cant get in again! always "connection timeout"

really, PLZ update the server hardware, or atleast tell us whats wrong with this server!

im really sick&tired of this!

Edit: 10 min later its really offline.......the sad fact seems to be, that as soon as this server reaches "half full" it gets unplayable & crashes!......... what the fudge?!

Edited by HenryManson

pfffff

the server was

offline for 5h,

online for around 1.5h (with rollback to like 2h before the crash)

& now its offline again............

what are we suppost to do?! the server offline report document doesnt seem to be read by anyone!

i guess wildcard wants this this server to die!, well i guess we all have to leave & play on a different server then........... SHAME!

im really pissed off at this, playing on 434 since the server opened "Fresh"! and its a nice community, or it was, before over half of the ppl left because of instability & horrendus offline times -.-

1542771324_434offlineagain.thumb.jpg.4bb7753362672981e0d07f659490983b.jpg

23:30 aaaand now its offline the 3. time today, awesome start into the weekend!................................

Edited by HenryManson

12 minutes ago, FieryCat122 said:

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Valguero1097 is down

Our pve val server has been down for a few hours, can't find it on the list of servers when we tried to log on to fill troughs. We also have babies out but they're probably dead already 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform make an outage report its probably all you can do really

Game is unplayable atm

We playing on official Server Rag 211 and Extinction 492. Server Kicks Players all Day Long.  Every 15-30 minutes most of Players get kickd out from the Server!

You wanna do Bossfight? No! I´m scared getting kickd!

You wanna do Cave? No! I´m scared getting Kickd!

You wanna do an OSD? No! I´m scared getting Kickd!

You wanna do a Vein? No! I´m scared getting Kickd!

You wanna breed some Gigas? No! I´m scared getting Kickd!

Could list some more what We not can do because you allways scared of getting kickd!

Pls @Cedric @lilpanda  have a look into it.

It´s not fun anymore to Play the Game Right now.

Greets Jacky :)

I just made a tour around servers for dinos and stuffs, but I couldn't do anything at all. Lag, crash, disconnect, teleport dinos. I visited 3 Valguero and 2 Island servers. All the same, unplayable. About a year ago it wasn't this bad at all. Atleast in my memories. WC what happened with you?

I'm really thinking on a refund of the season pass now and give that funds (hope) to Population Zero.

Depends on the server provider. A lot of servers I have bases on are running off New York Nitrado cluster, and they must be running off of someone's old laptop because the performance is brutal most of the time, but I have a base on an official server that's located in California and the performance is consistent no matter the time of day or week, even with the server populated. I'm guessing its as much to do with the server cluster your server is on, as it is the number of players. 

If I were to place bets, I'd say the odds are good that WC have downgraded their performance packages with some server providers, as the servers used to be way more populated years ago, huge bases everywhere, no cryopods, tames everywhere, no offline protection to reduce cpu time, and ping would still stay below 100ms during busy hours. You tell me, are my suspicions wrong? I just can't figure out why WC are so hellbent on not offering a monthly subscription to gain access to exclusive servers that have the proper resources allocated to them, as official right now has terrible server-side performance.

Edited by Swordguy

23 hours ago, sowot said:

same for valguero 525   ,. been going on for days now , the server hasent been stable for moths ..if like 25 too 30 players are on is one big lag fest .   And guess what nothing is happening no responding from wc .  server crashes every 10 too 15 minutes .

I know the reason why your server is so laggy its because there are 2 players on there that are also on our Ext server and it started when they joined 525 is their main server they play off of. Our EXT server is the same way now that they have joined every 8-15 mins everyone looses connection to host then everyone rejoins and the process just repeats. If they are not on then we can do whatever we want a vein a purple osd and everything is fine.

But here is why 2 days ago 1 of the 2 people from this tribe landed his mana next to our purple osd went up to it to try and claim it which we already did so he couldn't but got stuck in it. Started whistling his mana around couldn't get it close enough to the osd so he tossed out a giga which ended up being cryo sick just as the next wave started. Either him or his tribemate Ddos'ed the server for 20 mins, the server finally crashes and when it comes back up. His tribe mate had already taken all the stuff off the character that was stuck in the osd which was now gone cause the server went down and  just finished cryoing the sick giga. By the time I got back in the server to watch him take off on his mana, while typing in local chat who Ddos'ed the server saying ha ha ha ha ha as he left.  

I would love to list steam profiles but god forbid you shame people for wrong doing, and god forbid WC actually does something about players like this.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic