What are the most regretable things you did in ark?

nameless

What are the most regretable things you did in ark?

1, Defended a base on official pvp for 3 months even though I was the only one in my tribe left playing (awww.... no one came back)

2, didn't realize I joined legacy cluster when I first came back and converted to pve (and spent a year there!!!!)

3, didn't use any tek items for 3 years

Early in playing, I decided to hop on ark after having a few beers. Died defending my favorite iguanadon in the swamp on the island. Bad enough, but I was determined to get it back because it wasn't dead yet. So I hopped on all of my favorite raptors and ran off to try to save it. Lost my five favorite tames that day. 

I cryo'd my favorite rex at the time to fit through a shorter section of the ice cave on The Island, waited until the cryo timer got to 0.0 and threw it back out on the other side of the short section.  This is when I learned the hard way that you have to wait until the timer disappears.  Throwing it out at 0.0 made the Rex emerge in cryo-sickness right next to a few Polar Bears and a Yeti.  He died a quick death unable to defend himself and taking hits of 4,500 damage each time. RIP Toothless. I failed you buddy...

Few years ago on SE and the Island giving away all my dinos (rex's, wyverns, high lvl wyvern eggs, rock gollem and so on), Destroying my entire base on SE and The Island.. giving away all my stuff to people, destroying oil pump near green ob, destroying base near desert where a small pond was located (best spot on SE in my opinion).

I regret because now I am back on Ark seeing pillars that can't reach the eye, I can't build on my favourite spot anymore. All oil pumps are walled off (PVE!). I want to start fresh again but people put down so much pillars that I have to build somewhere isolated with little to no interested in the surrounding area I am going to have to build in.

EU servers have been dramatically reduced to only a handful servers.. yeey.. fun.

I built my base far away from ocean, because I thought there is only death in water and flying pegos on the beaches.

Now I have a big base and big waterbase I have to take care of. Imagine flying from base to base because there are 10 giga babies in one and 15 tuso babies in the other.

I would love to see the amount of kilometers I made with my wyvern.

PS: I destroyed my teleport because some assholes teleported a wild giga in my base. Thanks, I will rather fly.

Used daeodon wyvern raising with the only 190 egg I've ever found :(:(:( was working till I logged out. Something about logging out makes the daeodon stop healing the baby wyvern even if there is tons of meat for it to eat. DILO was I thinking using the 190? Well I was thinking this seems to work and besides I'd successfully done it before, tho never logged out in the middle. So my biggest mistake right there, trusted ark not to be buggy.

Sold out my allies to a Chinese megatribe. At the time I didn't regret it and it was the right choice but looking back I do feel somewhat sorry for them especially one of the tribes. They were really trusting of us and were one of the most loyal allies I have ever had in this game. No hard feelings but things happen.

Archived