If you could have one thing nerfed what would it be?

Jemcrystal

3 hours ago, Glydyr said:

People who still only build a big box base on a PVE server, its pve use your imagination!!! 

On the outside my base is a big box, because I build it for total protection and to give me a flat surface to work on. Inside however I have a fairly nicely architechted house and good floorplan layout. Not all box bases are equal :P

for better server stability, nerf building into the ground and limit the amount of unpodded dinos you can have. ark theme should be, survival, not, who can build the biggest lag inducing pos base.

also bring down wild max to 30. i have a feeling the original designer of ark left long time ago and the new crew just jacked up wild levels eventually up to 150 which just tears up the whole balance of the game. tame any endgame 150 wild on kibble and the survival aspect of the game is totaly gone.

now that beginner servers are wiped often, they are 70/70 most of the time.

1 hour ago, captyarrr said:

Don't get me started...

the only thing I could think of is a memory leak caused by the mana/velo nerf: if the servers are always counting how many time mana jumps/ recording velo stamina when they are in turret mode then forgets to clear the data these data will accumulate and reduce server process speed over time

I used to think that it was because of client, or the Christmas event itself, or maybe simply that the server needs a restart. I now know these are not the cause because the situation can be worse on some servers than in others;  the chistmas event is over ; and there is daily restart now. Extinction being affected the most also support the nerf theory (since there is more active velo/mana)

Have anyone who understand coding looked into this and know whats going on?

18 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

for better server stability, nerf building into the ground and limit the amount of unpodded dinos you can have. ark theme should be, survival, not, who can build the biggest lag inducing pos base.

also bring down wild max to 30. i have a feeling the original designer of ark left long time ago and the new crew just jacked up wild levels eventually up to 150 which just tears up the whole balance of the game. tame any endgame 150 wild on kibble and the survival aspect of the game is totaly gone.

now that beginner servers are wiped often, they are 70/70 most of the time.

was 30 then 120 then 150

Archived