If you could have one thing nerfed what would it be?

Jemcrystal

If you could have one thing nerfed what would it be?

This isn't about game performance.  It's about game dynamics.  I would want the anklo nerfed so it only picks up metal and flint nothing else.  Sometimes it picks berries, but most times not, and it gathers way to much stone imo.  The stone job goes to the doed and should remain it's only task.  Anything you would nerf?

Nerf the ppl who just Build realy big empty bases ot These guys with massive dinos outside to raptor up the Servers XD(like Reapers Wyvern rock Drakes... or These mass on rollRats)  who Need 30 Reapers outside in all collors? same with other Dinos who are unbreadeable?  you just have to feed them! ah forgott they wanna raptor the Servers!

Nerf them XD

A bit kidding inside ;)

2 hours ago, Zen00 said:

Thyla leap has already been nerfed or something. When they drag you from the saddle you don't take fall damage, and if you have decent armor on and a good sword or shotgun you can easily kill it.

I agree.  They used to be so vicious.  Now I either kill them while pinned or wait it out.  I know Ghillie armor is enough to protect you from most Thylas now.  Plus if you are on an Argy and carrying another dino in it's claws, the Thylas try to pounce but slide right over you.

Archived