Making sure I understand how the 3x breeding event affect raising times:

mattj

Since we’ll have 3x raising rates, does that simply mean you can divide the normal 1x raising time by 3? So, if a Yuty usually takes 7 days 17 hours, on 3x it’ll only take 33 hours, correct? Sounds like a silly question but sometimes things aren’t as straightforward as I would expect in Ark. Just planning my time.

Basically they just maturate faster.

You still have 8h imprinting interval, each imprinting will also give 3x more than usual.

Food consumption is the same as usual, so growing dinos won't eat more or faster.

Oh, it will also affect hatching speed and mating intervals most probably so take that into account. if you placed eggs before event started, pick those up and throw again after event hit to update the timer.

47 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

Food consumption is the same as usual, so growing dinos won't eat more or faster.

This may not be accurate. Last year they reduced consumption to a third. It may be the same with this. When they do 3x all encompassing breeding it includes 1/3 of food consumption and 3x as fast mating cool down, usually.

21 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

This may not be accurate. Last year they reduced consumption to a third. It may be the same with this. When they do 3x all encompassing breeding it includes 1/3 of food consumption and 3x as fast mating cool down, usually.

Oh, that would be even better! My post was based on common breeding events, those I played through had food consumption unchanged.

6 hours ago, deedoubleu said:

Basically they just maturate faster.

You still have 8h imprinting interval, each imprinting will also give 3x more than usual.

Oh, it will also affect hatching speed and mating intervals most probably so take that into account. if you placed eggs before event started, pick those up and throw again after event hit to update the timer.

Though with 3x maturation dinos will need 3x less food to reach adult. So technically its less food eaten.

12 hours ago, mattj said:

Since we’ll have 3x raising rates, does that simply mean you can divide the normal 1x raising time by 3? So, if a Yuty usually takes 7 days 17 hours, on 3x it’ll only take 33 hours, correct? Sounds like a silly question but sometimes things aren’t as straightforward as I would expect in Ark. Just planning my time.

On 3x, Yutys take a bit over 2 days.  Not including incubation time, its about 2 days 15 minutes.

Sourced from Dododex with breeding multis set to 3x.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2020 at 21:07, mattj said:

Buen señor, no lo hagas en 1x. Tuve que dejar el trabajo para obtener una impresión del 100% antes: /

Could you tell me how you could give 100 yuan imprint? Because I give him the affection at the exact moment (every 8h) and the dino has matured 4.3% while the affection provides him with 4% maturation.

In this way it is impossible to reach 100%.

With the first affect it was 4% against a 4.3% maturation. The second 8% against 8.6% maturation.

I do not understand if there was something strange with the last patch.

Let's see if you can tell me how much each yuty matures with 1x

Greetings and I await your response

Archived