Valgeuro 525... Again...

CJW

Suggestion

Valgeuro 525... Again...

So the last time I put a post up about this, it was fixed, after painful days of waiting. Here we are again. And worse than before.

Every 10 minutes or so, the server does a save or whatever it does. Now whenever it does it, the server crashes. We can't rejoin and when we can it's for minutes before we get kicked off again. The server stability has dropped massively, and I am asking on behalf of all of the servers players to get it fixed, since we're having to deal with such an unreliable server now, and this is right before the valentines event. So the server will be unplayable even more so during valentines, not that it can get much worse. 

We're asking for this server and also any other servers with the same performance problems to be fixed, because I can only imagine how worse it gets over time.

At this point I don't even want to preorder genesis anymore, multiple delays, horrific server performance, so many problems and whilst I can't hold wildcard responsible for their creations and the reasons behind it. I can hold them responsible for their actions and slow methods at handling these sort of problems. I don't want to play 20 pounds or whatever it was to have this experience repeated.

2 replies to this server topic

The servers have been unstable for months now , we want this fixed .  I have  heard all the excuses  ," too much structures "."too much tamed dino's " blah blah blah .

But i realy dont care what the problem is ,.. if these servers are not fit too run this game then rent better servers .  Its the responsibility of WC to make this game playable , so fix it FFS

Archived