PvE Base Griefing

Zen00

PvE Base Griefing

Someone just griefed my base on PvE.

My base is below a ledge where someone gathered up about 20 corrupted rexs and gigas and led them off that ledge so they'd fall into my base, pretty much instantly wiping it out.

Are there any ways to find out who did this, ways to get renumerations as well? I found a death bag in all the carnage holding a persons implant that did not belong to me, I'm presuming it belonged to whoever did the griefing who probably jumped over the ledge to lead all the corrupted dinos over. Is that evidence?

It is not.

This has become a common occurrence and WC has impossible and undefined demands of what constitutes as evidence.

Even video showing the kite is dismissed on most occasions.

The only thing you can try to do is make base defenses.

Turret towers with plant x and heavy turrets. Do a 100 and get at least 1k bullets in each. 

ORP protected walls. You need a secondary character to do this. 

Aggressive/Neutral dino's. Giga's are preferred defense.

Even with all of that it may not help. The only true safe way to avoid corrupted kites is to just not build or keep anything of importance on Extinction.

What platform are you on and what is the character name? Send me a private message so you don't violate the forums name and shame rule and this post can stay up.

20 hours ago, Zen00 said:

PvE Base Griefing

Someone just griefed my base on PvE.

My base is below a ledge where someone gathered up about 20 corrupted rexs and gigas and led them off that ledge so they'd fall into my base, pretty much instantly wiping it out.

Are there any ways to find out who did this, ways to get renumerations as well? I found a death bag in all the carnage holding a persons implant that did not belong to me, I'm presuming it belonged to whoever did the griefing who probably jumped over the ledge to lead all the corrupted dinos over. Is that evidence?

Really awful situation to be in. Happened to someone from my Island server. Someone kited a corrupted giga to their base and destroyed half of it. Sorry it happened to you.

Archived