Yamshi

ragnarok Ragnarok Bug Dino Spawn Xbox 1

Ragnarok Bug Dino Spawn Xbox 1

I'm on Xbox 1 and I restarted my Ragnarok game single player. It seems that all of the casteroids (? Beavers?) , Quetzals, wyverns from the scar (Valvano) and Gigas aren't spawning at all. I have seen on Reddit a lot of people are having this issue. I'm pretty sure this is a bug and I have tried to dino wipe many times. It's a solo game and I'm wondering if we know if this bug is going to be looked at or if anyone else on this forum is having the same issues.

Same here, I started playing Ragnarok on xb1 during the Christmas event and supply drops worked.  After the event there are no supply drops on any of the non Canon expansions.  

I've also never seen a loot crate.  Or a giga.  Or a quetz.  Or a fire wyvern, or any wyvern nest.  I've seen one ice wyvern spawn in the murder snow but that's it.  Also never have seen a thyla in the redwoods.

Plenty of Griffins, at least that's not an issue.  

Ragnarok is an absolute visual masterpiece, there are enough Dino's that you don't freak out seeing a 145+ unlike the island. 

Love that there are no leedsichtys.  

Fix this crap (and maybe add deinonychus) and it's the only map I'd play.

Either the Genesis update or the fact that I bought the game (been using gamepass) has seemed to fix this.  Logged into my single player game and lo and behold, supply drops!  Fly around a little more, and boom!  Quetzs!  Tons of em!  Little jaunt over to the wyvern trench, theres a fire and poison wyvern hanging out over there.

Havent seen a giga but my main base is in scotland so better walls are about to get built.

The game is $10 for the next couple days for XBL members btw.