Official Survivor Ranking System and Tribe Tier Lists

opened8eyes

Suggestion

Official Survivor Ranking System and Tribe Tier Lists

Introduce a new Ranking System and Tier Lists for players and tribes who have reached endgame and accomplished everything in the game. 

Examples of Survivor Class Rankings and Progressions : 

F --> D --> C --> B --> A --> S -->> SS -->>> SSS

Players with higher Survivor Rankings could receive certain perks such as better gathering, taming, and crafting rates, or higher damage output and faster movement speeds. 

Players with lower Survivor Rankings may be penalized with longer revive times, reduction in levels, or more status inducers/effects.   

Max levels would not affect these rankings. A Lv 100 could still have an F Class Rating. 

In order to increase their ranks, players will need to kill others of the same rank or higher, complete boss fights and ascensions, and winning wars with other tribes. 

Too many deaths will negatively impact a player's Survival Rating and affect their tribe's status/reputation in the Tier List. 

Tribes would be categorized into one of the following Omega --> Delta --> Gamma --> Beta --> Alpha Tiers at the end of the month.

Their rating/ranks/reputation will depend on things such as:

1. Total members within the tribe, Number of S+ Class Players, Tamed Dinos Lv 350+

2. Activity Level, Hours Played Online Multiplayer, Total number of deaths from Players and Tamed Dinos 

3. Number of Tribal War Victories/Losses, Alliances with other tribes, Total number of kills on opposing tribes 

Members part of a Top Tier Alpha Tribe could enjoy benefits such as higher exp rates, faster dino breeding rates, and unique name banners for their tribe. 

At the end of the month, the top tribes and survivors would be displayed in the online Leader-boards Section of the website.  

This would make recruiting much easier as players can view listings to see who is the best on official servers. 

6 replies to this server topic

On 2/7/2020 at 3:43 PM, nameless said:

What if there are 2 players:

player A,B creates F class character;

A  kill B many times until it reachs E rank;

A  transfers character to another server and create new F class character;

B kills A many times and reaches E rank;

E-rank A, B meets on another server...……..

As you see, A and B can create infinite amount of E-ranks, which they can use to generate infinite SSS-ranks

Same principle applies to tribes.

Other than reasons listed above, I have a feeling that you will start to hate your own suggestion pretty soon if it is realized

Yeah I didn't think about it that far ahead. Thanks for pointing these flaws. I'll continue to make edit's to my original post to resolve any potential conflicts. 

The main purpose for this suggestion should primarily focus on bragging rights and leader-boards. Perks and added boosts are not necessary. 

The intended outcome is primarily to spark more competition and incentivize players to continue playing even when their tribe gets wiped out.  

To prevent further exploits like the ones mentioned above, rankings will only apply to players who have reached levels 100+ and tribes need at least three level 100 characters. 

The rest will most likely fall into unranked categories or sorted on the bottom of the tribe tiers. 

In order to obtain S Rank and above, players will need to kill others who have Gamma, Beta, and Alpha Ascensions.

S (Gamma) -->> SS (Beta) --->>> SSS (Alpha) 

In order to rank up, players need to kill others with the same rank or above their own rank.

After a certain number of kills, characters can obtain the next rank.

If they die too many times, then they'll be demoted to their previous rank or lower. 

Just wanted to clarify the last three sentences, in case it wasn't clearly understood from my original post. 

If you identify any other issues, please feel free to point them out. I appreciate your help nameless!

Just now, opened8eyes said:

Yeah I didn't think about it that far ahead. Thanks for pointing these flaws. I'll continue to make edit's to my original post to resolve any potential conflicts. 

The main purpose for this suggestion should primarily focus on bragging rights and leader-boards. Perks and added boosts are not necessary. 

The intended outcome is primarily to spark more competition and incentivize players to continue playing even when their tribe gets wiped out.  

To prevent further exploits like the ones mentioned above, rankings will only apply to players who have reached levels 100+ and tribes need at least 3 level 100 characters. 

The rest will most likely fall into unranked categories or sorted on the bottom of the tribe tiers. 

In order to obtain S Rank and above, players will need to kill others who have Gamma, Beta, and Alpha Ascensions.

S (Gamma) -->> SS (Beta) --->>> SSS (Alpha) 

In order to rank up, players need to kill others with the same rank or above their own rank.

After a certain number of kills, characters can obtain the next rank. If they die too many times, then they'll be demoted to their previous rank or lower. 

Just wanted to clarify the last two sentences, in case it wasn't clearly understood from my original post. 

If you identify any other issues, please feel free to point them out. I appreciate your help nameless!

Also, a player's contribution in PvP or PvE cant be simply based on how many people they have killed: What about taming, breeding, building, and gathering?

But if you are inventing a system to quantify all of these..... wont it just be experience...….?

What if there are 2 players:

player A,B creates F class character;

A  kill B many times until it reachs E rank;

A  transfers character to another server and create new F class character;

B kills A many times and reaches E rank;

E-rank A, B meets on another server...……..

As you see, A and B can create infinite amount of E-ranks, which they can use to generate infinite SSS-ranks

Same principle applies to tribes.

Other than reasons listed above, I have a feeling that you will start to hate your own suggestion pretty soon if it is realized

It would matter if these ranks give special perks.

Perhaps players could also have unique Chibi’s that level up each time players:

1. Tame Max Level Dinos 

2. Farm Resources and Build

3.  Breed and Imprint Dinos

For leveling up these Chibi’s players could receive perks such as:

1) More max bonus levels for taming

2) Increased Weight or Slot Caps

3) Ability to use Managarmr Training Option for all imprinted dinos

Archived