Snapshot_10

SKAxbeast

29 minutes ago, SKAxbeast said:

Snapshot_10

I cant find anything on how to fix Snapshot_10 on pc anyone have an idea on how to fix this

As in you're crashing upon loading the file? Are you playing on singleplayer, non-dedi host/ client, a server, what map, and if's modded or not? Could you please send a picture of the crash message?

I think I had that a while back, on SP on Ab, but I don't quite remember how I fixed it.. Maybe if I see the error, it'll jog my memory.

it crashs on non dedi modded it just goes blank screen as im loading in and says snapshot_10 in the bottom left hand corner and freezes ive uninstalled mods the game itself unsubed to mods but as soon as i go to load everything back up and go into a server ive been in before it dosent work have tried new servers aswell still didnt work idk if its the mods or whats the go

33 minutes ago, SKAxbeast said:

it crashs on non dedi modded it just goes blank screen as im loading in and says snapshot_10 in the bottom left hand corner and freezes ive uninstalled mods the game itself unsubed to mods but as soon as i go to load everything back up and go into a server ive been in before it dosent work have tried new servers aswell still didnt work idk if its the mods or whats the go

So no error, it just freezes up on you? And it occurs in any and all servers? What map are you trying to play on?

37 minutes ago, SKAxbeast said:

yeh its only modded i can get into high rates non modded just not modded servers

Alright, time for mod testing then! is there any particular mod in common between all servers you join? If not, you'll have to individually test all the mods you have downloaded in SP by loading them all one at a time. Find out which one freezes your game, let me know what that mod is, and then we can go from there.

Also, even if you freeze loading the first mod, keep testing the other ones and see if they all consistently crash you. It's possible that you just can't load any mods at all fsr, and it's not the fault of any one mod. 

Archived